Chapter 15- Monster Unleashed

*Not Edited*
__________________________

Jane POV

Before everyone left to their stations, Doug and Evie gave everyone special glasses that'll help us see during the eclipse.

Carlos, Doug and I waited at the dungeon door, hearing Mal continuing to try to get free. I looked up and saw the eclipse was minutes start, the day slowly becoming dark, and Mal started to yell in anger. It then stopped and it became quiet.

We were quiet, when there was a loud crash in the dungeons. We stood our ground, and waited. The metal door then bent and took form of a fist.

Carlos took his wolf form, Doug got his potions and chemicals ready, and I powered my wand.

The door stayed in place, but then started to melt through the middle. The dungeons were dark, and then a pairs of eyes glowed.

That's when Mal jumped out and attack me first. She grabbed me and threw me over the fence. I landed on the grass my wand out of reach. I saw Doug throwing one of his chemicals to the ground, and the area was immediately covered in smoke.

I quickly got my and stood up. I looked around, hearing nothing but growling. I couldn't see anything, so I stood my ground.

"I can see you very clearly," a voice said.

"See-,see what?" I stuttered.

"I can see that you are the weakest one in your little group of friends."

"I'm not weak!"

There were echoing noises and I felt completely scared. I looked up to the sky and saw that the eclipse began.

"Really? If that's true, you wouldn't think twice about attacking me."

The noises grew closer and louder. I saw a shadow whose eyes glew in red. Before I could do anything, Carlos tackled it and the smoke cleared up a bit.

Mal shot her magic at him, and a was knocked down. I aimed my wand at her, and she looked at me.

My wand grew a ball of magic, and I was about to shoot in Mal's direction. That's when I noticed someone behind her. I thought it was Doug or Carlos, but Carlos was still in his wolf form and he was whimpering while Doug was by him.

The smoke cleared up, and I saw that Mal doubled herself. Both looked the same, but I could tell who was the real Mal.

One of the Mal's blasted her magic at me, and I was knocked back. I landed on the ground, then everything went black.

Audrey POV

When we got to the statue, the eclipse was about to start. We waited, with our weapons and abilities prepared, and then the eclipse began. Nothing happened, the day became dark, but then a flash appeared, blinding us for a bit. After our eyes adjusted, we saw Mal with her eyes completely red.

Lonnie shot some of her arrows at her, but Mal lifted her arm up. The arrows stopped in midair, then aimed back us. We dodge them, then quickly tried to keep Mal away from the crystal. Chad shield himself while swinging his sword, but Mal somehow dodge all of his attacks. I waited for the right moment to use my dagger, while Lonnie used her sword to attack her. Jay was about to shoot his fire, but the flames didn't appear.

"My fires not working!" I yelled out to me.

"Then use your other powers!" I yelled back. He stomped on the ground, which created a rumble and knocked Mal out of balance.

I quickly tried to pin her down, but I lost my balance as the rumbling continued. When it stopped, I saw that Mal was getting near the statue. I threw my dagger, which was stabbed into her leg. She groaned in pain, and I was in shock. She looked at me, and I was completely scared.

"Looks like the little princess wants to be a hero." Mal said as she took out the dagger, her blood dripped from the blade. "But you'll never be one!" She threw the weapon back to me, so fast I didn't see it.

It made a deep cut in my arm, and I cried out in pain. I fell to my knee, and Jay, Chad and Lonnie, came by me.

That's when Mal created a large ball of red magic, and shot at the statue. It was easily destroyed, and the crystal shattered into pieces.

There was a strong wind, and a bright red beam of light. There was a loud roar and a dark shadow, then everything went dark.

Ben POV

By the time we made it to the tree, the eclipse began. The Moors looked exactly like what was drawn in Mal's book, and I couldn't help but smile a bit. The some of creature hid while the warriors stayed with us. A bright light appeared out of nowhere, and when it cleared up we saw Mal.

The tree started to glow, and Mal ran toward it. Some of the tree warriors tried to keep her away, but she dodged each attack.

Evie multiplied myself and ran to her. My clones tried to hold her down, while I tried to get her to calm down.

"Mal it's me." I said, "it's me, Ben." She struggled to get free, but the clones held onto her. She started to calm down a bit, but then started to glow a blood red color. There was burst of magic, which made Evie's clones disappeared and I was knocked away. I fell to the ground, and saw Mal walking toward me.

"You think that after what you did to me, I'll just forgive you?!" I turned my head to see Evie unconscious and Diavol tried to wake her.

"I know this isn't the real you." I told Mal.

"Would the real me do this?" She then grabbed my sword as raised it over her head. When she brought it down, she created a large cut on my casted arm.

I yelled out in pain, while Mal ran to the tree. She created a large ball of red magic, and smashed it into the tree.

It cracked, so she did it again. The tree then bursted, and a beam of light appeared. A roar echoed through the land with a shadow. That was the last thing I saw.
__________________________
A/N- I WILL BE GIVING OUT SOME NEWS, SO GO TO MY NEWS BOOK TO SEE WHAT IT IS!!