Chapter 8- The Prophecy

*Not Edited*
________________________

Carlos POV

We followed Mal's dad, and he didn't answer any other questions we asked. He kept walking to wherever he was going, looked at the ripped out pages every once and awhile. We all were wondering about the prophecy he told us about, but we kept quiet.

We finally made it to a large cave and went in. It was a bit darker the more we went in, so Jay provided some light with fire. We kept going until we made it to the very end of the cave.

On the cave wall were drawings of multiple events that show something covering the land in Auradon darkness. At the very beginning, it shows a large tree with a red glowing and something inside.

"What is all this?" Mal asked. Diavol walked to the red tree cave drawing.

"I found this with your mother, when we were on a date. This tells the prophecy." He said, pointing to the drawings. "Before the happily ever afters and before they started, there was a time where an evil ruled. It had the ability to suck away magic from everyone who had it, but it became too powerful that it had to be destroyed. It was called the Black Death."

He moved to a drawing where it shows a creature with goat like horns and large bat like wings, who was being defeated by four individuals. "The ones who stood up to him were more powerful when they were together. They worked as a team to contain the Black Death in this tree."

"When he was finally trapped, the magic was restored Auradon. The tree was put in the Moors, so the tree guards can keep it contained. But he swore that on a day of the blood moon, he'll be free by a girl with the dragon marking." He looked back at Mal, who looked at her arm.

"Since then I've kept an eye on Auradon and the Isle, to make sure nothing broke loose. Your mother put a barrier around the tree to keep it contained. Everyone in Auradon had their memories erased to forget about what happened."

He turned to us and looked at Mal, "You are the only one in Auradon who has the dragon marking, and if you free this creature of evil, there won't be a land of happy endings anymore."

Mal POV

We were all quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say. I looked at the pictures, each showing some sort of destruction to the world.

"Is there no way of stopping it?"

"No, and I looked for the way since I found out about it."

My phone buzzed and it was a called from Ben. I answered it and put him on speaker.

"Hey Ben, you're on speaker." I said.

"Mal, hi. I wasn't sure if i should call you or not. Did you find him?" I looked at my dad and he nodded.

"Yeah, I did."

"Really? That's great, but we need you back here ASAP, that's 'As Soon As Possible'."

"First off, I know what ASAP means, and secondly why?"

"I forgot that we having a few more VKs come over."

"Who exactly?"

"The other daughter of Ursula, the daughter one of the lionesses in Scar's pride and the son of Captain Hook."

"Alright we'll be there as soon as we can

"Great, and I'm hoping to meet your dad soon."  He hung up after that. My father walked out and we all followed him, but I looked back at the prophecy as it faded into the darkness.

"We'll talk about this some other time. For now, don't tell anyone about the prophecy."

"What about the Moors?" Evie asked.

"It'll be revealed in time, but for now act like you never saw this place."

"Quick question, how are going to get back?" Carlos asked.

"There are special pearls that if you step on them, it'll take you to the place you want to be at." He pulled out a pouch from his pocket and handed us each a shiny aqua colored pearl.

"So we just think of where we want to be and step on this, then it'll take us there?" Jay asked.

"That's basically it."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I come by once and awhile, but I'll have to stay here to make sure the barrier around the Black Death is stable."

Carlos, Evie, Jay and I put the pearls on the ground, and looked at each other. I looked back to my father, and smiled at me. We all stomped the pearls, and faded away.
________________________
A/N- Hope you all like that whole prophecy thing. The Black Death just came to me, and the pearl thing came from 'Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief' along with the Black Death appearance. (More Details Later)

The new students will most likely be familiar.

Thanks For Reading ❤️🌹🔮🍎✨🦄🐉💫