Chapter Twenty-Five | I'm Coming Home

The date was April 26. You have been put on bedrest by Mey-Rin due to you going into labor.

Thunder crashed miles from the manor, a storm that had just passed brought the smell of fresh dew and roses into the manor by the breeze. It was still early afternoon. Around 1PM you would say... if Mey-Rin wasn't blocking the clock just to hold your harshly squeezing hand.

" 'E'll be back soon...  I-I'm sure, m'lady." Mey-Rin reassumed behind trying to hide the pain of you squeezing her hand.

"I... want him to hurry... I'm in... so much... p-pain..."

"I know, M'Lady... It's hard... Just look at all the letters he sent you! And the bears!" Mey-Rin giggled, gently putting a teddy in your hand.

You eyeballed the teddy with extreme intent. Then your hand clenched tightly against it's throat. "I. Want! Ciel!!! Ahh!!"

...

♪Ciel's POV♪

"Sebastian, can't you make them go any faster!?" I growled, knocking on the hood of the carriage. "I'm tired of waiting! I need to see them!"

Sebastian gave me a coy laugh. "Come now Young Master, there's no need to get so angry."

Ruby pearls glare to ruby. "I shan't keep waiting." I then began to grab my things and open the door. Sebastian stopped immediately. "My my. You're very eager to see what you've created." I gave him a snarl. "It's the only lineage I have left... And I want to be there for it until I grow old and die... Something my parents weren't able to do." I sighed.

Suddenly, my ears began to ring. It sounded... Like church bells, and howling screams. I looked to Sebastian, who seemed to have heard it as well. Nothing else around us was phased by the noise.

"Sebastian," I started.

He grabbed me and put me on his shoulder, then began to run for the mansion.

...

♣Your POV♣

Mey-Rin sat by your side, holding a wet rag to your head. Finny had bursted in soon after, slightly panicking. Mey-Rin hurriedly shushed him and told him what to do before yelling down the hall for Bardroy to bring water and buckets, and perhaps wet sponges.

You figured they were to spare their own hands. How selfish of them. Damn it, you were going into labor.

...Damn, how selfish of you.

Your eyes released tears. Mey-Rin smiled softly, rubbing your belly. "Mistress... It's alright, okay? C'mon M'Lady just breathe... Haa, phew... Haa, phew..." She smiled, trying to encourage you. You smiled to her, then spat out.

"IM TIRED OF THIS! AHHH!!!"

Mey-Rin gasped and yelled for Bard again. "Bard! Crownin'! CROWNIN'!"

Bard ran upstairs and guarded the door. From the hall, you saw a familiar patch.

"Let me through, Bard! I need to see my lady!"

[A/N: annnnnndd.... Cliffhanger.]