Chapter Five

"You've never brought me happiness! How could I ever love you!?" The woman cackled inside the photography shop. "You're just as useless as the Man With Golden Eyes said you'd be! I KNEW I should have listened to him when I had the chance!" Your ears were flooding with all this information. Man With Golden Eyes? Why would the lady be talking about a man with golden eyes? "That's alright Turner." You gasped and quickly hid. Damn this dress... The woman began to walk out the door. "You can burn in hell like all of my happiness!" She cackled heavily before running off. You began to peek for her, but suddenly the building exploded and was devoured by flames. You covered your head for cover. "This woman!" You stood and groaned, looking down at your dress. "This DRESS!!" You began to stop and rip it off, letting it sit right on your hips. "Gah. There." You kicked off your heels and ran after the woman, nearly catching her. The side of a building blew up to the left of you, then to the right, the blast causing you to fault in your running and nearly fall over. You felt a slight nudge at your side, but had no time to worry about it. You continued to run, in pursue of the older lady.

She began to run into the building connected to Big Ben. The sight of the giant clock left you in awe. You looked up at the clock, beginning to think. "Why would she... How is she setting things ablaze... And how is she blowing them up?" You felt a sharp pain in your side, causing you to tense and run again. "Damn... What is wrong with me?" You scrambled up the stairs, quickly regretting not asking for a weapon. Another explosion forced you and the window behind you into the wall before you, causing you to slam your back. You heard a small rip, but thought nothing of it. You traveled all the way up the stairs before feeling a drip on your neck. "Oh... Damn."

"I will burn all of England if it gives me my happiness! All of you will pay!" The woman cackled. "Stop this madness, Margaret Turner! What on earth are you doing!?" The woman looked back, sneering like a mad fool. "Go back home little girl, you aren't wanted!" She walked over and shoved you to the ground, frowning deeply. "I'll burn you with the rest of the town!" She smiled wide, like a mad man. "You can relish in my happiness too~" She dumped flash powder around and on you, then stood over you, ready to detonate.

"What on earth is that noise?" You jumped at her words, guessing that now she was occupied. You rolled over slowly and tripped the woman. She fell onto her stomach, the camera sliding away from her. You ran to the source of the noise. "A... Redhead...? And Sebastian?" Your eyes stared at Sebastian in awe. "How is he doing that?" Sebastian seemed to grin at you. "Hello there Lady... Great job in your work!" A cold voice came from behind you. "Indeed... I knew I did right by trusting you." You turned to see Ciel, giving an evil grin. "Now to gather information." The woman cackled evily. "Not so fast, little boy! I don't know what's going on here, but I know it's going to perish in my flames!" She began to swing and spread flash powder around. "Burn in hell!" Ciel froze. "Wait! At least tell us why you're doing this?" She froze and stared at him. "You're trying to rob my happiness... You're just like him! I have to do this... For the man with Golden eyes who will bring me happiness!" She gasped, her dress beginning to catch fire. "Wha...? Is this it!? The happiness!!!" The redhead gasped. "Oh dear... This cannot happen..." He(or she) began to grab a book and flip through the pages. Ciel's eyes widened as she backed into barrels of flash powder. "Yes! YES!! HAPPINESS!!!" Ciel shook his head. "Wait! I still have questions!" You began to reach for him to pull him back. You grabbed his arm and yanked him into your embrace. "Ciel no!" Sebastian grabbed the both of you. "Get back!" He took the both of you behind a pillar. There was sliver of a moment for silence, then a large eruption. You hid into Ciel's side, hoping he'd provide some comfort. You found yourself whimpering, near tears. Ciel looked down at you and whispered into your ear. "Stay calm... Focus on my heartbeat, and everything will be okay... I promise..."

After a couple moments, Sebastian came to retrieve the two of you, giving a small look over the both of you. He nearly smiled, seeing you and Ciel huddled up together like two lost puppies. "Young Master... Lady...? It is time to come out now." You looked up, seeing Sebastian. "The lady..." He froze and shook his head, which made you frown. "That's alright Sebastian... I have two tasks for you." Sebastian bowed. "And they are?" Ciel stood, helping you to your feet. "Inform the queen of the woman's passing. Also explain she was a woman crazed with unhappiness. As for the other thing..." He took Sebastian to the side. "Inform the Lady... Take her home, have her bathed and put to rest... I want my schedule opened for tomorrow. The lady needs attention as well..." Sebastian bowed. "Yes, My lord."

Sebastian walked to you. "Come now... We're going home." He grabbed Ciel on his shoulder and held a hand to you. You took it, a bit confused. You pondered on what exactly Ciel ordered him to do as you walked down the stairs with them, loaded into the carriage, and rode home.