The Almost 2K Reader One-Shot

[Author's Notice: Hello my Demons!!! Thank you for reading this "Almost 2K Reader One-Shot"! I'm so happy that this book got as much recognition as it did, and I have exciting news! I've entered this book in the KuroWattyAwards! I would appreciate if you guys went to their page, and voted for my book in their book of titles! You don't have to if you wouldn't like, don't let me make you! ^^ I'll see you later my demons~!]

----------------------------

Ciel sat in his chair, brushing fingers through his hair.

He had just been informed that a new maid was engaged into his service. Her name was _______, hair long and (hair color), eyes (eye color), and voice as sweet as chocolate. [A/N: Now I'm hungry, you see what you made me do!?] Sebastian had also told him that the girl was from another world, similar to the one Sebastian was from. Ciel told him to keep good watch over the girl.

Growing rather bored of sitting, he rung his office Bell, calling for his new maid.

{Your POV}

Hearing the Bell, your (eye color) eyes darted to Sebastian, who was busy visually 'making out' with himself in the reflection of an iron skillet. Who knew there could be such a narcissist demon? You washed your hands, dried them, and hurried up the stairs to your new Lord's study. Many thoughts swarmed through your head. What if Lord Phantomhive dislikes me? What if he casts me aside like everyone else? 'Everyone else' seemed to ring in your head. Painful memories began to swarm you. Being tortured, skinned by leather whips, having to wear daunting clothing, and above all, not being able to consume even the tiniest of a soul. You stopped by Master Phantomhive's door, giving a slight knock.

"Come in."

------------------------------------------

After about 30 minutes, all that was heard was a grunt. "D-Don't pull away, okay? Just a little longer."

You could see him grab a white substance and rub it somewhere on you. You couldn't see what, but the feeling made you blush. "B-But Master, it hurts."

"I know, but you have to trust me."

Your eyes shut tight, and you let out a soft cry.

-----------------------------------------

"You dope, calm down. Its just a cut." He rolled his eye. "Honestly, you can't even stop squealing to allow someone to remove a shard of teacup from your palm." He took more of the white substance, which he told you earlier was a cream he used on his cuts to help them heal, and rubbed it on the open wound in your hand. "I'm sorry, I've just never had someone care for me before." You admitted, your (eyes color) eyes scanning him, shimmering from earlier tears. Ciel looked up and opened his mouth to speak, but shut it, seeing your eyes on him. He blushed thinly and looked away. "Think nothing of it. I have to care for you just as you lot have to care for me." He stood and moved to finish picking up the broken teacup. "Come help. This is your job, not mine." You blinked and nodded, crawling over to help him. You began to pick up the pieces, then took a look behind yourself for just a split second, seeing the Earl take a gander at your attire. You blushed deeply, uttering a small squeak.

And at that, he smiled.