Chapter Fifteen (Part 2)

[A/N: Sorry guys! I haven't uploaded since March! School and exams have gotten in the way... I hope you guys aren't too angry, or aren't missing Ciel and yourself that much~!]

You walked into the room, Sebastian giving you a look that made you want to sink into your dress and hide away. Ciel, in his bed, gave you a smirk. "Oh? And what are you doing here so late, Lady _____?" he asked, his eye narrowing. You glanced over at his bedside table, seeing his eyepatch. He didn't bother to cover his eye, but it was closed. You then looked back at him. "W-Well... L-Lord Phantomh-.."

"I thought I asked you to call me Ciel instead..." He interrupted.

You nodded and gulped softly. "I couldn't sleep well, C-Ciel..." You then paused, deep in thought. "You never told me to call you by your name..."

"I'm telling you now, am I not? However, this is not why I sent Sebastian to retrieve you from the hall. I figured you were walking around, after what happened with that Daniel person." Sebastian nodded, giving his Master a glance before beginning to speak. "Since you cannot sleep, and there is obviously someone who is after you, we've decided that you stay near the Young Master at all costs. I will act as your guard, guarding both your lives with my own." Ciel nodded. "There are some... extra things you'll have to help me with since you'll be around me more, but they aren't terribly bad, so I hope it is okay."

He stood, grabbing your hand, then leading you toward the bed. "Take a seat. Get familiar with it."

Your eyes widened, a small blush crawling across your cheeks. "O-Okay." Ciel blinked, tilting his head. "Are you not feeling well?" He looks to Sebastian, his hand reaching your head. "She's hot. Perhaps a cool cloth...?" Sebastian nodded, going to work on it. You shook your head. "N-No, Ciel, I'm fine, I really am... I just..."

He shook his head and pulled you close, your head hitting his chest, his calm heartbeat calming you. "It's alright. I'll take care of you. You need rest, however." You wanted to pull away, but his calm heartbeat... his... heart... beat... it picked up.

"C-Ciel?" You called to him, his shoulders slightly jumping. "What is it m'lady?" You raised your head, refusing when he tried to talk you back to laying in his chest. "Your heart is beating fast... maybe it's you that needs to relax..." You told him, a small smirk on your lips.

He chewed his bottom lip and slightly grumbled. "Perhaps... I should... but I can't help myself when I am around someone who is sweet to me."

You squeaked and scooted away, slightly surprised by him. "Sweet to you? I haven't been here a year..." Ciel shrugged. "Perhaps you didn't need a years time to make me happy." Sebastian knocked on the door and entered upon Ciel's grunt. He handed you a cool towel, then backed away with a smile. Ciel looked to Sebastian. "You. You are to answer to her the same way you answer to me. Treat her as a mistress, not a lady." Sebastian bowed, nodding softly. "Yes, my Lord."

Your eyes widened again, your blush growing thicker. You shook your head and covered it with the wet rag, falling back into the bed. Ciel gave you a look, then shoo'd Sebastian. Hearing the door click, you looked to the Earl, who had now hoisted you up and lay you on a side of the bed. He then covered you up, got in bed on the opposite side, blew out the candles, and lay with his back facing you. "Good night, _________."