Chapter Twenty-One

You couldn't be happier. Ciel was all yours, and no one got the chance to take him from you. Ever since he put the ring on your finger, you felt attached, like a child to its mother. You felt complete, finally like you belonged. And yet, you still felt a sliver of attachment to the British Underground. 

There was still that tiny piece of you that felt incomplete, you needed just one last thing to cling to in order to make your life whole. But what was it?

Warm kisses trailed up your back and into the crook of your neck. Ciel was awake, trying his best to gently wake you as well. "M'Lady~" His voice sent a chill down your spine, the slight shiver causing him to chuckle. "I know you're awake, dear." You couldn't help but giggle. "Alright m'lord. I'm awake."

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, wrapping his arms around you to hug you from behind. "Did you have pleasant dreams?"

"I did. And did you sleep well, Ciel?" You asked, your hands snaking to hold his own.

"I slept very well."

You two swapped these same questions every day since the ring was placed upon your finger. And it was about the time Sebastian would come to wake you two for breakfast, yet he wasn't here.

You slightly turned, trying to get a better view of Ciel. "Where is Sebastian? I thought he's usually here by now..." You smiled up to the ceiling, secretly happy he wasn't here ruining the moment. "I've called Sebastian off for the moment. He will come when I need him. But right now..." He cuddles into your neck, softly sighing, and leaving sweet kisses. "I want to spend my day with you~"

[A/N: Sorry this chappy is super short. I had a goal today set by my teacher to set a touching moment before the bell rang for school to start. LOL bye guys! Enjoy~]