Chapter Ten

(Sorry about my chapters getting shorter! Not trying to wrap it up yet, but I've run out of ideas. I'll keep you posted.)

"Will you have me lady?"

...

(Ciel's POV)

I've wanted this. Out of all the things in the world I could have, she was the only thing I wanted now. Her eyes darted from the ring then to me, her cheeks flushed a deep pink. I wanted to be her prince. The one clad in sapphire here to sweep her off of her feet and give her better living. But, I only want it if she shall have me; I'm just fine dying a single man.

"Ciel... I... A-Are you certain?" She questioned, looking over my shoulder to the party behind us. Many people were dancing to the music, thanks to Sebastian keeping their minds off of us. I reached to stroke her cheek, drawing her back. "Of course _______, no one has made me more happy in the last year than I've been in the last few years of my life. I truly do love you, _____." Her eyes welled with tears, the sight of her bottom lip quivering drawing me closer, wanting to hold her. "I don't know what to say... W-What if I'm a bad wife...?" I shook my head, chuckling softly. "Nonsense, you'll make a fantastic wife... I'm sure of it." I wanted this. So badly, to hold her in my arms, give her the love I've been neglected for over 2 years. I wanted her to be mine, my Lady Phantomhive.

...

(Your POV)

Your tongue was tied in knots. You knew you loved the Earl, but from his cold looks and somewhat always angered demeanor, you weren't exactly sure if he would like you back, however. Looking at him, his eye was begging to hold you close and call you its bride. Staring into his eyes again, you began to nod. Watching his eyes grow wide, and seeing an actual smile on his face warmed you.

"You will?"

You nodded, tears forming in your eyes. His excited smile made you unbelievably happy. "Yes, of course Ciel, I will..." His eyes darted to your tears as he held you close and wiped them away. After wiping them away, he lay his head on your shoulder and sighed softly, before pulling away and tenderly kissing your lips. How sweet and soft his lips were against yours, they felt perfect, as if you could kiss them forever. Finally he pulled away, and slipped the ring on.

"Young Master, the guests would like to see the Lady of Honor. They've grown rather bored of my parlor tricks." Sebastian sighs, having showed up from nowhere. Ciel nodded to him and took your hand. "Are you really, Lady Phantomhive?" Hearing him call you that gave your cheeks a heat flash. With a gulp and a nod, you both returned inside, smiles on your faces. Many nobles began to stare, some wide eyed, having not seen the Earl smile so clearly. "What has you grinning Earl Phantomhive?" Asked a man from the orchestra. Ciel smiled a bit more. "I guess it can't be helped." He released your hand and stepped forward, your palm growing cold from missing his touch. "If you must know, _______, our Lady of Honor, has become betrothed to me." The crowd of nobles gasped, some even beginning to clap. You stepped up to Ciel with a large smile. He grinned back. "This is the happiest I've been in years... And I couldn't have asked the Heavens for a better Ray of sunshine." You slightly bowed your head, seeing Sebastian rolling his eyes from the corner of your own.

"Welcome to the Household, Lady ______ Phantomhive!"