Chapter Fourteen (Short Chappy + A/N)

You lay in bed, your (hair color) hair draping over you like sheets. You looked around the room, noticing that Ciel had owned tons of things.

Laying back down, you allowed your thoughts to race. Why would Ciel have me sleep here? Is this is way of apologizing to me for scaring me back then? You shrugged off the thought and closed your eyes. Maybe a good night rest will fox your uneasiness.

...

A small *tick* sound came at the window, which woke you after eleven tries. You got up, rubbed your eyes and opened the window, looking down, seeing a man begin to scale the vine lined wall. The closer he got, the bigger your eyes widened. You knew this kid. You were supposed to marry him.

You quickly found annoyance. "Damn Daniel! Why the hell are you here?" You retorted, your face in a complete frown.

He smiled, just shrugging awkwardly. "Came to see my bride. I realized she was bought off not too long ago, which means now I can marry her, no problem."

Your eyes searched Daniel, disbelief gleaming in them. "No... I - I love another."

Daniel glared at you. "You aren't allowed to make the choice. You are to marry me, and that's final."

You shook your head, determined. "No, I will not!"

Your screaming alarmed the butler who, with the same pervy smile on his face, walked into the room promptly. "Miss, are you alright?" He then looked over to Daniel, who began to rush at him with a dagger. Sebastian took a step back, then rushed and grabbed you, hurriedly closing and locking the window. "Well... Daniel Edmonson... Of Edmonson trinkets in London. What's a somewhat nobleman like you doing here at this hour? Shouldn't you be resting?" Daniel grumbled. "I've come to take my bride."

"Bride? Well, I'll judge that." said a familiar voice. You looked toward the door.

Ciel...~♥

(A/N: SICKNESS GOT ME RIDDLED AND I CANT THINK STRAIGHT GAHHH!!!!)