"No problem." I said.

"Can we go get milkshakes Y/N?" Skylar asked.

"Well it depends, were you a good girl in class today?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." Skylar said.

"Well it looks like you're getting a milkshake princess." I said.

"Yay! Bye Mani!" Skylar said.

"See you around Sky." I said.

He's so good with his sister. I waved at Skylar and watched Y/N walked away with his sister. Maybe I was wrong about him. Dinah was blowing up my phone asking me where I was, I texted her back and let her know that I was coming. I swear Dinah is impatient as fuck.

Time to go get food.
~

"Bitch what took you so long after school?" Dinah asked.

"Y/N's sister got lost and I was helping her find him." I said.

"Aww that's so sweet. She's the nicest little kid I've ever met. I wish Regina was more like her, my sister is a fucking savage and I don't know we're she gets it from." Dinah said.

I put my home down and gave Dinah the dumbest look. The reason Regina is such a savage is because she's been hanging around Dinah too much. Personally I think Regina is cool, if you need a laugh, hang out with Regina and Dinah. Those two will bring tears to your eyes.

"Normani I need to tell you something. But I don't want you to get mad." Dinah said.

"If it's about you hooking up with Y/N I already know about it." I said.

"Did Y/N tell you?" Dinah asked.

"Nope. I was at your house Dinah and I heard you guys going at it." I said.

Dinah stopped playing with her phone and looked up at me. "Normani it didn't mean anything. You've been giving Y/N the cold shoulder so he just moved on." She said.

"Dinah you're my best friend and you know I like Y/N but you did it anyway." I said.

"You were sending Y/N mixed signals. One minute you're interested the next you're blowing him off. He's a horny seventeen year old of course he's going to do dumb shit. But Y/N is a really great guy and you would know that if you tried to get to know him." Dinah said.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"Normani no I don't like Y/N like that. He's just a really good friend. If you stopped being so difficult and give the boy a chance maybe you guys can be friends." Dinah said.

"Dinah-"

A waitress came over to our table with two strawberry shakes. "We didn't order these." Dinah said.

"The gentlemen at the counter sent them over." The waitress said.

I moved to the side and I saw Arin standing at the counter. He waved at Dinah and I, "Don't you dare Mani." Dinah said.

"What?" I asked.

"Arin is Y/N's best friend and I know what you're about to do. It's not worth it." Dinah said.