"I found you. That's what I promised myself. Doesn't matter how long it would've taken me, I will find you and I did." Ross said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Yes you did." I answered and leaned in and kissed him. Ross kissed back.

"I love you Anna." Ross said as we both pulled back.

"I love you too, Ross." I answered and we both gave each other a hug for the first time in 2 years.

-2 weeks later-

"Stop it Ross!" I said in between laughs.

"Not until you say I'm the best." Ross answered and kept on tickling me.

"Fine. I'm the best." I joked making Ross tickle me faster.

"Okay, okay. You're the best." I finally gave up and Ross stopped tickling me.

"I love you Anna." Ross said and pulled me closer in a hug.

The others went shopping for stuff and won't be back for about 4 hours and Ross and I don't wanna be walking 4 hours in stores, especially since I'm now very known and so is Ross and his siblings but they go on disguise and well it's hard to say that they're R5.

Ross and I were watching Frozen. This movie is like the best movie ever.

"Anna?" Ross said my name and I took off my attention from the movie to Ross.

"Yeah?"

"If we had sex, would I be your first time?" Ross asked and I got shocked.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, "Yeah, why?"

"Because I'll like to be your first time." Ross answered. I smiled, but realized I'm not gonna be his first time.

"I'm not gonna be your first time, am I?" I asked Ross and he just looked down.

"Don't worry. It's okay, I know you had issues back then, but now you changed. In a better way." I said and Ross smiled

"So... Can I be your first time?" Ross asked.

"I'll be happy if you are." I answered "but now?"

"Yeah. Everyone will be gone for the next 4 hours, so why not?" Ross answered and smirked. I shrugged and we both leaned in and kissed each other passionately. Few minutes later the kiss got heated.

Ross pulled away from the kiss and carried me bridal style up to his room. He opened the door and threw me on his bed making me giggle and Ross got on top of me.

He quickly took off my shirt and bra. He kissed me hard then kissed me from my lips to my breasts.

He licked his lips and caught one and started sucking on it making me moan. He did the same with the other one.

When he finished he went back to my lips and I felt something hard rubbing against my leg and I looked down and saw that Ross had a boner forming in his pants. I smiled and pushed Ross on the other side so now I was on top of him.

I kissed him hard on the lips and took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. I touched his abs and how hard it was.

I made all my way down to his member and saw how hard it was. I took off his pants and now it was even bigger without the pants. I started rubbing it from the outside of the boxers and heard Ross moan. I slipped off his boxers and started rubbing it making Ross moan louder.

"Fuck Anna." Ross moaned out.

I rubbed it faster and stopped and went up to Ross and kissed him. Ross flipped me over so now he was on top of me.

"I don't like the idea of me being naked and not you." Ross said with a smirk and made his way down to my part. He slipped off my pants and underwear at the same time.

He looked at it then he entered one finger in and pulled it out and in. Then he slipped his tongue inside of me, making me moan of pleasure. This kid knows so much.

His hair was touching my stomach and it tickled me. I couldn't help it but giggle.

Ross stopped and looked at me confused, "Why are you giggling. You're supposed to be moaning."

"Your hair." I answered and Ross rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing but this time he entered 3 fingers in.

"Fuck Ross. Go faster." I moan out and Ross went faster. This kid knows so much in how to make a girl orgasm and moan.

Ross pulled out his fingers and went up to my lips and kissed me and I kissed back.

I pushed Ross to get up as I did. I knelled down and saw how big his member was even now.

I looked up to Ross and saw how he was waiting for me so I grabbed his member and stuck in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Anna." Ross moaned and grabbed my hair and thrusted his member more in my mouth. I gagged a few times but got it all in.

"Oh shit. Fuck! Fuck yeah!" Ross moaned out as he threw his head back in pleasure.

I pulled his member out of my mouth and Ross pushed me to laid down on his bed. Ross went up to my pussy and lined his buddy up.

"Are you sure about this?" Ross asked.

"Yes. I want you so bad." I answered and Ross entered himself into me slowly, trying not to hurt me.

It hurt but once Ross thrusted into me a little bit faster it got replaced by pleasure.

"Fuck. Go faster." I moaned out and Ross went faster. All I could hear is both, Ross' and I's moans and his balls hitting my ass. Ross went a lot more faster, picking up a pace. I moaned louder, knowing that I'll cum any second.

"I'm so fucking close." Ross moaned out and I didn't have time to answer because Ross cumed right inside of me.

He stayed there for a few seconds then he slowly pulled out of me and laid next to me.

"This was amazing." I breathed out.

"This was the best sex I've ever had." Ross said as he covered himself and me with a blanket.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief because this kid probably had a lot of sex back then when he was 18 or something.

"Yeah. I'm so glad I was your first time." Ross said and cuddled next to me.

"Me too." I answered and rested my head on Ross' bare chest. Honestly, I really was because... He means a lot to me and I mean a lot to him, doesn't he?

"I love you Anna." Ross breathed out.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"I'll never leave you. I'll always be here with you."

I smiled at what Ross said, "Promise?"

"I promise." Ross promised and gave me a kiss on my forehead before we both went to a dreamless sleep.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Vote and comment please! :)