This is Our Ouran Fair!

*Sucks in a deep breath* Well, I'm sure you're all just as... emotional as I am. Please, enjoy the last canon chapter of this story I have created for your enjoyment. I hope it's everything you wanted.

Note: Please, please read the Author's note at the bottom but ONLY WHEN YOU FINISH THIS CHAPTER. IT IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE THAT YOU READ IT, BUT DO NOT SKIP TO IT RIGHT NOW.

"Haruhi? Jin?"

The two girls kept their heads down, mutely pulling on their shoes by the front door.

Even so, they felt more than a little guilty when their father's next question came out very tentative, "Don't you want any breakfast before you go?" For the first time that whole morning, the sisters let their eyes meet. It was painful for them to do so, seeing the hopelessness and worry in each other's eyes, but they couldn't handle causing their father pain.

They hadn't told him yet, anyways.

"No thanks!"

"I'm not hungry, Dad."

"See you tonight!" They smiled at their father in unison, just like the last sentence, hoping it would be enough to cover up just how fake those cheerful words really were.

*Time Skip*

"Jin?" The whispered voice had the brunette blinking in surprise. Twisting around 180 degrees, her brown eyes grew large at the familiar head of blond hair peeking out from behind a nearby column.

"Ta-" she paused, looking around the rest of the hallway. No one else seemed to have noticed that Tamaki Suoh was sulking around in the shadows of the main hallway, and Jin had a feeling he wanted to keep it that way.

No sign of his fiancee, at least.

Walking over as casually as possible, Jin pretended like she was about to admire the view out the window, "Didn't expect to see you here."

The boy looked away, "I... I just had a request."

"Oh? And what kind of request would that be?"

"Take care of the Host Club. Please."

Jin's head jerked to the left, surprised, "What?"

"Please. I've hurt them enough by dragging them into the club without thinking of how it would affect their lives. Now that I'm disbanding the club, I can't just let them handle the backlash on their own... but I can't do it personally. You're the only one I can trust to do this, Jin. Start another club if you have to, but make it well worth their time and family name."

The blond turned his hopeful eyes to the girl, a sad smile tugging at his lips.

"You... idiot."

His smile dropped.

"You complete idiot! Well worth their time and family name? Are you serious? Did Eclair tell you to say that?"

The blond fumbled, pressing himself closer to the pillar, "No... she didn't. Why do you think she did?"

Jin growls, rubbed the heel of her hand against her forehead, "I'm not quite sure how to break this to you, Tama-kun, but people perceive her as somewhat..." She frowned, chewing at her bottom lip.

Assuming that she'd lost the word, Tamaki forced the corners of his mouth to lift slightly, "Ambitious?"

"'Heinous bitch' is the term used most often."