Ch.30- A Dangerous Game to Play

Start from the beginning

"We can't risk you getting hurt Spence. You have another life to think about", Emily told her as she looked through the rear view mirror the meet the girl's eyes.

  Spencer nodded. "You're right. But I still want to help."

  Emily rolled her eyes. "Fine. Since you're good with computers why don't you be our personal gps."

  "I'd be honored."

+++

"Okay turn left and you should see a house in the distance", Spencer's voice sounded throughout the vehicle. Emily turned the wheel all the way to the left as the car swerved and just as they anticipated, a large creepy house appeared.

  "Wait", Aria said as the car came to a short, screeching stop

  "Wait", Aria said as the car came to a short, screeching stop. Emily glared at the girl. "What is it?"

  "We should probably park here."

  Hanna rolled her eyes. "And why would we do that?"

"Because if Brendan is in this house like we think then he'd see the headlights as soon as we pull up", Aria shot back.

  "Shit you're right", Emily told her as she shut the engine off.

"Hey Spence. I think we're going to go in now."

  "Keep me on", Spencer ordered desperately. "I can't just sit here while you guys are possibly getting murdered."

  "Oh god don't say things like that", Hanna whined with a pout.

  "Okay. Fine. I'm putting in the earpiece though", Emily agreed. "But we all have to be as quiet as possible."

"Got it", All three of them said at the same time.

  Once they all stepped out of the car, they stared at the house with unreadable expressions. It was almost as if the same shiver ran through all three of their bodies.

  "Are you guys going in?" Spencer asked quietly.

  Emily exchanged looks with the other two before replying, "Yeah. We are."

  It only took them about 7 minutes to make it to the front of the creepy house. Hanna stuffed her hands in her leather jacket pockets before asking, "Should we try knocking?"

  "Shut up Hanna", Emily, Aria, and Spencer all said at the same time. Hanna pouted before watching Emily walk up to the door.

  "What are you doing?" Aria whisper yelled.

  Emily ignored her as she placed an ear on the door. Her eyes widened as a smile spread across her face. "I hear voices. It has to be them."