Ch.27- Breaking All the Rules

Alison and Aria sat in the shorter girl's living room the next day planning

    Alison and Aria sat in the shorter girl's living room the next day planning. Even though the blonde haired girl was opposed to "getting back" at Emily, she was curious to see where it would actually go. She just hoped she wasn't going too far.

"Okay. How about him?" Aria asked, holding up a picture of yet another contact in her phone.

  Alison scrunched her face in protest.

  "Oh come on. This is the 7th guy you've said no to", Aria whined.

  "Ever think it's not guys I'm into at the moment?" Alison asked, not realizing what she had said until after.

  Aria looked at her in shock but then smiled. "Then I got it."

  "No, no. It's fine, this is stupid anyway", Alison sighed out.

  "It won't be that bad. You'll only have to meet this person, maybe twice just to go over your lines-" Aria began.

  "Lines?" Alison interrupted.

  The shorter girl rolled her eyes. "Yeah you have to get it right to make it believable."

  "Okay...", Alison said, stopping her words in thoughts.  She hesitantly spoke again, "What girls do you have in your contacts?"

  "Just you guys to be honest", Aria said with a shrug.

  "Oh god."

  This made Aria laugh in amusement. "Just kidding. But I think Emily will honestly lose her mind if she sees you with a guy."

  Alison sighed. She knew it was true. Even though Emily never voiced it, that was her biggest fear in their relationship. That Alison would leave her because she wasn't "interested" in girls anymore.

  "Then guys it is", Alison laughed out.

  "Oh how about Brendan...Smith", Aria suggested as she squinted her eyes at her phone.

  Alison shook her head as she asked, "Do you even know who he is?"

  "Yeah...totally. He was our chemistry class."

  "In like the 8th grade", Alison informed.

  "You can't tell me he doesn't look good now."

  "Eh."

  "Just look at it", Aria pressed.

  "Fine", The blonde said as she finally took the phone.