Ch.4-Ravenswood? Ravenswood.

A/N: Just in case you get confused, the first half of "Alison's POV" is before Emily's car accident. So it hasn't happened yet. Enjoy.

Alison's POV

After I left Emily's, I drive back to Ravenswood. To be honest, that town creeps me out but I've learned to deal with the strange events occurring. By the time I got back, the sun was already beginning to rise.

I parked the car in the drive way of the big house I shared with 5 others. Yes 5 other people. There was Miranda, who was very sweet but could also be very annoying. Olivia who's nothing but a bitch to me but she does not in any way, outbitch me. Her brother Luke who I think has a crush on me, I can tell by the way he follows me around like a lost freaking puppy. Remy, who I get along with the most. I guess its because her personality is so much like Emily's.

Oh and Mrs. Grunwald. The lady who owns the place and who also saved me from dying by being buried alive years ago. She was a creepy old lady but I appreciate her.

As I walked into the house I was greeted by Luke which wasn't surprising. "Where've you been? I was worried", he said, concerned about my well being.

"I was visiting an old friend. No worries", I told him. He looked confused and asked, "What old friend. Was it a guy?"

Honestly, I didn't need to explain anything to him so all I said was, "No."

"Well..good", he said with a smirk. I scoffed and asked, "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing. Just good", he added while walking away wearing that same stupid smirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room I shared with Remy and flopped down onto the bed. A few minutes later, Remy came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Rems, you scared me", I laughed. "Sorry. So how did it go?" she asked, referring to the Emily situation. She's the only one who knew that I had left my life including Emily back in Rosewood.

"Emily asked me to come back to Rosewood", I told her, waiting for her reaction. "Well are you gonna go get your girl or not?" She asked.

I gave her a confused face and asked, "Well aren't you gonna try and stop me?"

"I mean yeah I'll miss you but we can keep in touch. But who am I to stand in the way of true love?", she asked.

I smiled and said, "well good because I already told her I would come back. But I didn't want the other girls to know I was back. They already think I'm dead."

"Damn. I'm sorry, that must feel really crappy. But Emily knows you're not so just focus on that for now. Deal with them later when you're ready."

"You always know what to say Rems, thank you", I said while hugging her. "No problem."

There was knock at the door, interrupting our moment and in came Olivia. "The Grim says dinner is ready", she told us, referring to Mrs. Grunwald.

"Why do you even call her that?" Remy asked, obviously getting annoyed.

"Have you seen how wrinkled her face is?" She responded dryly.

I decided to speak up, "You know, that's rich coming from someone who probably puts on about 40 pounds of make up each day. And plus, she gave you and your brother a place to stay, you can at least show her some respect."