Ch.28- Regrets

Rosewood was anything but peaceful the night after Alison disappeared

Rosewood was anything but peaceful the night after Alison disappeared. Some people thought the blonde haired girl was pulling one of her shenanigans again while others believed it to be all too suspicious. One of those people being Aria Montgomery.

The small brunette woke up the next morning with a strange feeling in her gut. She quickly got up out of bed and knocked on Alison's door. There was no answer. Aria found it odd considering the text she sent last night about 15 minutes after she left to go talk to Emily. 'I'll see you soon'

Instead of overanalyzing, she went and called the only person who could've possibly seen Alison last night.

"Hey Aria. It's kind of early", Emily's sleepy voice said on the other line.

"I'm sorry but did you and Alison make up last night?"

"No. Why would we?"

"Well...I figured since she said she would go and speak to you that you guys had made up. She didn't come back. I thought maybe she was with you."

"She's not. But don't worry about it. She's probably fine."

"We don't know that Em."

"Look I gotta go. Text me when she comes back."

And with that, Emily ended the call, catching the shorter girl completely off guard. She remembers the last time Ali disappeared but it wasn't any regular disappearance. She was kidnapped. Aria did her daily morning routine before heading out the door. If Emily wasn't going to listen then she'd just have to make her. It was a 15 minute drive but there was traffic so really 25 minutes.

Once the small woman pulled up in front of Emily's house, she immediately got out the car and headed up to the porch. She rung the doorbell a couple of times and finally Emily appeared in a robe.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, causing Aria to squint her eyes in suspicion.

Aria sighed before replying, "Ali's missing again. And it's real just like last time."

"I'm not saying this because of our fight but I'm saying this because of past actions. Alison will be fine", Emily told her with a roll of her eyes.

Aria squinted her's in disbelief before saying, "Past actions? I can't believe you of all people are still judging her for what she did in high school."

"I'm not judging. I just-", Emily began but was cut off when the door was pulled open further, revealing familiar dark brown locks.