Ch.16- Baby Come Back

Emily's POV

"We don't even know where this girl lives now", Hanna complained as we walked into my apartment.

"And that is why we have the power of the Internet", I said matter of factly, sitting down at my computer desk.

"So you're saying that if you type in her name, all of her information will just be right there on the screen?" She asked disbelievingly.

I looked at her and shrugged, "It doesn't hurt to try."

I typed in Sara's full name into the search bar. It took about 2 minutes to finally load and when it did, the screen was completely blank. I reloaded the page but again the screen was blank.

"Ok this is freaky. She obviously has Alison", Hanna said.

"This doesn't prove-" I began but I was cut off by Hanna's screaming.

"Do you want your girlfriend back or not?!"

I looked at my best friend sternly and said, "Of course I do but we have to be careful about this for Ali's sake. We've been wrong about people before."

"You're right. So what do we do now?" Hanna asked in a softer tone.

"I'm going to go talk to Kenneth"

Hanna laughed and asked, "For what? Because last time I checked he didn't want anything to do with Ali."

"I know but once I tell him she's missing I'm sure he'd want to help get his daughter back" I replied hopefully.

"Well do you want me to come with?"

I immediately shook my head, "No I need you here just in case anything happens."

"Ok be safe Em. I'll text Aria and Spencer."
__________________________
Spencer's POV

"Hanna just texted me", I told Aria looking at my phone as we pulled up to a red light.

"Really? Did they find anything?" She asked hopefully.

I shook my head, "I wish. She said it's like Sara went completely off the grid. Emily's on her way to go talk to Ali's dad."

"That's not going to help. Alison use to be his pride and joy but ever since Mrs. D died he's become so heartless toward her."

I listened to the shorter girl and in my head I agreed with everything she just said. But we needed to look on the bright side. "Yeah but maybe this will open up his eyes" I said my voice betraying what it said.

"Maybe. So where exactly are you driving us?" I asked her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"To the hospital of course" She answered obviously.

"Woah I don't think confronting Doctor what ever his name is will help our situation."

Aria smiled in a creepy way and said, "We're not. We are going to sneak into his office and grab any information we can get our hands on."

"This is a crime Aria. We're not kids anymore, we can actually go to prison" I informed her.

"I know, hence the word, sneak" She told me and I sighed.

"What if we don't find anything? Just like Hanna and Emily."

"I don't want to think about that. We've had our differences with Alison but I just want her to be ok" She said as we finally pulled up to the hospital and got out the car.