Ch.22- Falling into Place?

Alison's POV

I wasn't angry or pissed. Just annoyed. Emily is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine myself without her but sometimes she could be so nice and that pissed me off. We were currently cuddled up in bed and even though I was still annoyed I wasn't going to ignore her forever.

"Are you awake?" I heard her ask and I hesitated at first but turned to face her. She still had her arm wrapped around my waist and I smiled faintly. "If you want me to kick him out-", she began but I immediately cut her off.

"No. I'm not a terrible person. And I know you won't do it anyway", I stated a little harsher than intended.

She paused in thought before asking, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

She was scrunching her face up in confusion but she didn't push the issue. Instead she said, "Um, okay. Do you want breakfast?"

"Please", I asked in a pout and she laughed while leaning in to kiss me. "Come on", she said basically dragging me out of our bed. She picked me up bridal style as I giggled and walked us to the kitchen.

Once we got there, she unexpectantly dropped me on the floor and I landed with a loud thud. "Ow Emily what the fu-"

"I know you two aren't too psyched about me living here so I thought I'd make it up to you guys", Toby said spreading his arms out to showcase the food that he prepared for us in assuming.

Emily helped me up off the floor and tried to kiss me in apology but I turned my head and denied her. "How long did this take?" I asked him and he looked up in thought.

"About 2 hours maybe", He answered, shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal.

"You didn't have to do this. Honestly", I told him, already feeling bad about how much of a jerk I was kind of being.

Toby sighed, "I wanted to. This is just my way of saying thank you."

Emily and I both smiled. "Well, you are always welcome", she said.

After we finished breakfast,  Emily was still following me around trying to apologize. "I'm sorry I dropped you. It won't happen again", she said in a whiny voice.

"You're right. Because you won't ever touch me again", I told her jokingly but with the most serious facial expression ever.

"You're so dramatic."

I smiled childishly as she sat down on the bed. "So what are we doing today?" Emily asked.

   "You're going to go talk to Spencer about taking Toby back", I said matter of factly.

  "What? But I thought you accepted having him around", She whined again and I thought it was the cutest thing in the world. But that wouldn't change my mind.

  "I do. But I'm not going to accept it forever. He's not a child and he should be living with his girlfriend who I know misses him dearly."

  "What do you want me to say to her?" Emily asked already accepting the fact that I won.

  "Find out why they're fighting and I guess go from there."

  "Well if you insist", She said rolling her eyes.
________________________

  Emily's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. I was trying so hard to avoid being Doctor fucking Phil but my lovely girlfriend had other plans. Slowly and reluctantly I pulled up in front of Spencer's house. Rolling my eyes, I parked my car, and stepped up to the front porch.