Ch.11-Caught Pt. 2

Narrator's POV

  After an hour passed, Caleb finally showed up. "Hey Caleb", Emily greeted. He gave her a polite smile and said, "Hey. So why am I here again?"

  "I kind of need your help", Alison said making her presence known.

  "Alison? What are you doing here? I thought I was helping you and Emily", he said turning to Hanna.

  "You are! But just add one more person", she said hoping that she hadn't upset him.

  Caleb still didn't say anything so Emily decided to step in, "Ok so you're not really helping us. This is for Aria. We think that the guy she's dating might be hiding a few things which included trying to hookup with Ali. If we prove that then she'll have to believe that he's got a few skeletons in his closet."

  "Everyone has skeletons in their closet Emily". Caleb replied.

  "Yea but we might regret not exposing them if we don't see what he's about", she said back.

  "Will you help us?" Hanna asked.

  Caleb was hesitant. "I don't know. If this plan backfires then Aria won't only hate Alison. She'll hate all of you", he said.

   "We can't not try. We're just looking out for her that's all", Alison told him.

  "Yea well that's a first, especially for you", Caleb said maliciously.

  "Can we just please put our differences aside for this please?" Alison asked not really wanting to fight.

  "Ok fine I'll help. What do I have to do?", Caleb asked rolling his eyes.

  "We need you to hack into Rosewood hospital's cameras", Hanna said while Caleb's eyes went wide.

  "That's big", he said but pulled his laptop out of his bag anyway.

  "Ok I've seen you do this more than a hundred times but I never know how", Hanna said as she and the rest of the girls watched a bunch of codes pop up on the screen.

  "That is because its for me to know and you to hopefully never find out", Caleb said as the girls laughed.

  "Are you there yet?" Hanna asked impatiently.

  "Hanna, hacking takes a lot of work, even for a hacker. I'm pretty sure its gonna take a while", Emily told her.

   "Done", Caleb said.

  "What? How? That was so fast", Emily responded.

  Caleb laughed and said, "Well, it actually didn't take a lot. I just had to access the hospital's code and figure out the password to the system and I'm in."

  Caleb clicked through all of the cameras and said, "There are 18 cameras in total. Do you guys know what floor this guy works on?"

  "No but we'll figure it out", Alison said.

  "I hope so", he replied.

  "So do you guys want to help me practice?" Hanna asked randomly.

  "For what?" Caleb laughed. "Oh yea, so in order to get into the hospital Ali and Emily will be visiting me because I have....", Hanna trailed off, again not knowing what the illness was called.

  "Benign Acute Myositis", Emily finished for her.

  "What is that?" Caleb asked.

  "Inflammation of the muscles. She'll basically be in a wheelchair the whole timw.", Alison said.