Brothers Best Friend Pt 2 | Michael

Luke's P.O.V

We both got dressed in silence, I kept looking at (Y/N) with a nervous glance. I knew Michael was furious, we both did. I dreaded the moment we had to go downstairs and face him.

"Ready?" (Y/N) said nervously once we were both redressed.

"I think so. Fuck (Y/N), I didn't want him to find out this way." I stressed.

"I know. I didn't either." (Y/N) sighed. "He's really mad Luke, I don't know what he'll say but I can't loose you."

"You won't, okay?" I said taking her hand mine, pulling her into a hug. "I won't let it happen, I'll fight for you." I placed a small kiss on the top of her head. I broke from the hug, holding her hand in mine before we both headed down the stairs to face Michael.

Michaels P.O.V

Did I really just walk in on that? My best friend and my sister? I couldn't believe what I just saw. When I saw Luke on top my sister anger filled me. I told Luke and the rest of the band my sister was simply off limits.

I heard someone clear their throat, breaking me out my thought and there stood a now dressed Luke and (Y/N). I noticed they were holding hands, standing close to one another.

"What the fuck did I just walk in on? You both have a lot of explaining to do." After I said that, Luke and (Y/N) looked at one another, as if they were talking with their eyes before they faced me and Luke began to talk.
--

hola! so here is part two of brothers best friend for Michael! I hope y'all enjoyed it.

QOTD: have you got any concerts planned this year?
AOTD: I think I have five so far!😂