You're Adopted & He Dislikes You Pt 2

Michael
His POV

"Please don't hurt me!" (Y/N) said cowering in the corner.

What did I do? How could I of been so crawl? She never did anything wrong to me, she was nothing but sweet and I took my frustrations out on her.

I walked to where I last saw (Y/N), I saw her with her knees tight to her chest, crying while rocking herself backwards and forwards muttering something under her breath.

"(Y/N)?" I said softly, getting down to her level. She flinched back from me, I heard her repeating "Please don't hurt me, I didn't mean it." - I felt my heart tear in two.

"I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" I said softly. "I know I've been horrible to you, but in really sorry. I shouldn't of said anything that I did."

"You were really mean to me, you scare me." She muttered.

"I don't want you to be scared of me (Y/N), I won't ever hurt or scare you like that again." I said, opening my arms for her to climb into.

"Please don't." She said before slowly letting herself hug me.

Calum
His POV

"Maybe that's why you were put up for adoption because your parents couldn't handle you being so annoying!"

The moment the words left my mouth, I couldn't believe what I had said. (Y/N) looked at me in disbelief, saying "f*ck you" before running out the door.

"Calum, how could you even say that to her? You know what happened to her parents!" Ashton said, annoyance in his voice. "You better hope she comes back within this hour."

An hour passed and there was still no sign, i was increasingly worried. Were you safe? Hurt? A number of bad thoughts of what could happen to you spread in my mind.

Me and the boys left the house in search for her, we searched everywhere we could think of. Then we found her, curled up in a ball, rocking herself on the concrete ground. My heart broke for her, why'd I be so crawl?

I approached her quietly, saying her name in a soothing voice. "I thought I was lost for good, that someone was gonna hurt me." She sobbed, throwing herself in my open arms.

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, I'm sorry I've been a dick." I said. "I want things good between us ok?" To which she nodded in reply.

Ashton
His POV

Thoughts ran through my mind, maybe I shouldn't of taken anger out on (Y/N). She ran off after I yelled, it looked like upstairs. When mum arrived home she asked where (Y/N) was.

"Upstairs. I-I think she's upset. I yelled at her, and she started crying and ran." I explained.

"You're an idiot! Don't you know why she was even put up adoption anyway?" Mum said scarily calm. "She was abused by alcoholic and drug addicted parents, they'd yell at her, hit her, she wouldn't get fed. She was terrified for a long time, she only just got use to living her. So well done Ashton."

I followed mum to her room, she found (Y/N) in her closet. She was shaking, crying. My mum pulled her into her arms calming her. How could I have done this?

"(Y/N).." I said in a quiet voice. She flinched and clinger to Mum a little more. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to yell or scare you. I promise I won't hurt you or scare you again."

"Will you play princesses with me?" She shyly asked. I laughed before nodding my head agreeing.

Luke
His POV

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your whiny voice and I don't want to bond with you." I spat. "You're not part this family and never will be, none of us like you."

"I'm sorry.." (Y/N) whispered shakily before she ran.

I regretted the words that had come out of my mouth as soon as I said them. I couldn't believe what I said, I got off the couch and quickly followed (Y/N), I had to make it right.

"(Y/N)! Stop!" I yelled after her, she turned around with a tear stained face.

"Please stop Luke!" She cried. I caused this, I caused the upset and pain.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't mean what I said to you, I just found it hard because I'm use to being the baby of the family. We love you here, I love you. Can we start over?"

"Okay. But enough of being mean now?" She sniffled. I nodded, opening my arms, letting her walk into them and hug me.

--

Okay i felt this was pretty awful but part one was posted ages ago! I'm so sorry for the wait!

I hope you guys enjoyed!

QOTD: most recent book you've read or are reading?
AOTD: I'm currently reading "How Hard Can Love Be?" By Holly Bourne, I 100% recommend!

Also yallll guess who turned 18 on the 21st July?? I'm classed as an adult now in the UK which is a scary thought 😂