Brothers Best Friend | Ashton

Ashton
You're 18

(Y/N) knew she shouldn't be feeling this way, she knew she shouldn't be falling in love with her brothers best friend, Michael. But Michael was falling for (Y/N) too.

"Hey, is Ashton home?" Michael asked (Y/N) when he arrived at their house.

"No, he will be soon. Come on in, it's just me." (Y/N) smiled at Michael, letting him follow her to the lounge where she was currently watching a film.

"Want to watch it with me until Ashton's back?" (Y/N) offered.

"Actually, um. Can I talk to you first?" Michael said, slightly awkwardly. "Sure." (Y/N) smiled.

He ran it through his head numerous times on what he'd say, how he'd declare his feelings but by this point his mind was blank.

"I know your Ashton's sister, and this is so fucked up but I really fucking like you (Y/N)." Michael said. "I know you probably won't feel the same but I couldn't had to tell you."

For a while (Y/N) stayed silent, butterflies exploding in her stomach while processing the information. He felt the same, the guy (Y/N) had liked for so long, likes her back.

"Say something?" Michael begged, kind of awkwardly.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around Michaels neck and pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him. For a second Michael was in shock but soon kissed back.

Pulling away (Y/N) had said; "Does that answer your question?"

Michael nodded a grin on his face, he held her in his arms for a short while agreeing not to tell Ashton, not yet at least. They worried about his reaction, so they dated in secret.

--

Im gonna do a part two for this, what would you guys think??

QOTD: fave dog breed?
AOTD: honestly I love all dogs but like pugs, French Bulldogs and chihuahuas are a fave of mine!