Broken Hearts | Mashton

Michael
You're 15

You got the news almost straight away, your best friend died. One of the people you trusted most in the world was gone.

When your older brother Michael broke you the news, you didn't say anything. You didn't have the words. You sat and stared into space, your heart breaking in two, as silent tears fell down your cheeks.

Michael held you close. Not talking, just humming a tune to your favourite song. After a while you spoke up.

"Why did she have to die? She had so much to live for! We had so many plans!" You cried. "She was my best friend!"

"Shh, she always will be okay? Remember the good times" Michael said, wiping the tears that fell.

"You know, she use to tell me if anyone ever hurt me, or broke my heart she'd beat them up" I said biting my lip. "But before anyone even had chance to do that, my hearts been ripped to pieces because she's.." You let out a small sob as you said gone.

Ashton
You're 19

Finding out you were pregnant was one shock, but your boyfriend breaking up with you was another. You thought everything was fine, but according to him, nothing is.

"I don't love you anymore, I don't want you or the stupid child in my life!" Your boyfriend spat. "And you know what? I've been cheating on you for months, with your hot ass best friend, she is and will always be better than you ever will be." He had a smirk on his face, yet his eyes shot daggers. Your best friend stood quietly behind him, you caught them together. But you were ending it soon anyway, the situation right now is why it ended sooner than planned. You wanted to end it because you began falling for someone else. Someone you've always loved.

"You know what? You deserve each other. You know she's slept with over ten guys in the last few months? Even had a STD scare. You're full of yourself, and so is she. I wouldn't want you near MY child. I hate you both, never come near me or my family, that includes my brothers band, ever again!" You held your head high and walked away, you arrived home, realisation hitting you.

You shut the front door, and collapsed to the ground crying. It hurt you, your best friend and boyfriend. The people who were meant to care most about you, hurt you in the worst way possible.

Ashton appeared from round the corner, concern filling his face. He pulled you into a hug, reassuring you he was there when you were ready to talk.

You told him everything. He was beyond angry. "Ashton, calm it. I said my piece to them and made it clear for them to stay away. What breaks my heart the most is my baby won't have a dad, I never wanted that for my child.."

"You're baby doesn't need that asshole of a dad, you have me, the boys. We'll be the farther figures for your child." You knew with Ashton and the boys everything would be okay.

Eventually you confessed your feelings for your brothers bandmate Luke. He felt the same. And the broken feeling left in your heart was gone, you knew if you had Luke, your brother, Calum and Michael, everything will be perfectly okay.

---

No idea what happened Ashton's lols😂 if I did a normal preference book for the boys what would y'all think?