You're Little & Run on Stage | 4/4 | *REQUESTED*

Calum

Mali held you in her arms, as you both watched Calum on stage in the wings. You smiled excitedly , clapping along to the music.

"I want Cal!" You said, trying to break out of Mali's hold.

"No (Y/N), he's on stage." Mali said. You didn't listen though, you broke out her grip from where you were sat and ran onto the stage.

"Cal!" You yelled, running and hugging his leg. Thankfully at the time they were talking to the crowd.

"Hey, look who joined us!" Michael said to the crowd, as Calum picked you up.

"Say Hi!" Calum said to you.

"Hello!" You grinned. "I missed you Cal!"

"Aw, I missed you too! But you gotta stay with Mali, OK? I'll see you after the show." He said, placing a kiss on your temple. "Say bye!"

"Bye bye!"

Calum quickly took you off stage to Mali, then went back and continued the show.

Ashton

You sat by the side of the stage watching your older brother perform alongside his best friends, you were happy in your own company.

When it got later, you got tired. You just wanted Ashton, while security wasn't looking you snuck onto the stage, walking over to where Ashton was sat. At the time they were all just talking.

As you got closer to Ashton you started shouting his name, he looked around to find where the voice was coming from and when he saw you running over his smile grew.

"Hey Guys! (Y/N)'s come to join us!" Ashton grinned, as he came over and picked you up. The fans all cheered for you, which startled you causing you to grip onto Ashton.

"Isn't she adorable?" Michael said to the crowd.

"I'm tired Ashy." You whined to your brother Ashton. He frowned a little, knowing how grumpy you get. Lucky enough the show was almost over.

"Go back and lay down with my jumper and I'll be there soon ok? Say bye to my fans!"

After the Show

Once the show was done, Ashton and the boys headed backstage where they found you curled up on a sofa in Ashton's jumper fast asleep.

Michael

"I want Michael!" You pouted, stamping your foot at the security guard.

"You can't, it's not safe for you to go on stage. There's not long left now." He smiled sympathetically.

"No!" You yelled, making a dash for it to Michael. You ran straight on the stage towards Michael, attaching yourself to his leg. He laughed to himself, carrying on with the song.

"Look who's joined us!" Michael grinned, pointing down to you, the crowd cheering in response. "I think someone wanted to say hey!"

You giggled with excitement and amazement at all the people and colours in the crowd. Michael looking at you in admiration.

"Who wants (Y/N) to join us on Stage for a while?" Cal asked the crowd, they cheered in reply.

Michael sat on a stool with (Y/N) in his lap, holding his guitar and letting her strum while he played the chords, which turned out sounding pretty good.

Luke

"I want Luke." You pouted, crossing your arms over your chest. Your brother Jack laughed, shaking his head.

"You can't (Y/N), he's performing."

"But I want Luke." You whined. Jack sighed, he hated when you were in one of these moods, where you constantly whined.

Whilst Jack was distracted, you darted towards the stage. You ran towards Luke, grabbing hold of his leg.

"Woah, hi there!" He laughed, picking you up. "What are you doing out here?"

"I missed you!" You said. Luke smiled at you, he adored you.

"You wanna play with us for a while?" He asked you, before turning to the crowd. "What do you guys think?"

The crowd erupted into screams, your eyes widened and a smile appeared.

--

I wasn't really sure on what to do for this towards the end, I feel like they suck? But s/o to whoever requested this because it's one hella cute idea😘

Massive thankyou for 60K+ reads, it means a lot to me and I'm so happy that people are reading these. Thank you.

QOTD: have you ever performed on stage?
AOTD: I have multiple times, I use to go to a theatre school where I learned to sing, dance and act. It was so fun! The last performance I did, I had a massive panic attack tho😂

Follow me on Twitter: mikeysrunaway