Accident Part Two - Calum

Calum sat day after day talking to (Y/N). "You need to wake up (Y/N). I need you." He sobbed, his hand still holding her smaller one. "You're going to be Aunty, like you've always wanted. I was going to tell you the day of the accident.

The days turned into weeks, Calum still wouldn't leave (Y/N)'s side. Calum's girlfriend grew more worried about him.

"Babe, go home and shower, get a good kip. I'll stay with her." She softly said, letting Calum lean his head on her shoulder.

"I can't leave her."  Calum sniffled. She sighed, nodding. Calum was stubborn, there was no point arguing.

"I'm scared. I'm so scared." Calum mumbled. She ran her hands through Calum's hair, as she felt Calum's body start to shake and small sobs could be heard.

Time passed, Calum only left to shower on hospital grounds. He wouldn't leave (Y/N)'s side. Calum's girlfriend sat with Calum on the small sofa provided in the room where (Y/N)'s bed lay.

She let him rest his head in her lap, running her fingers through his hair. Calum began to drift off into a sleep, when alarms from (Y/N)'s machines set off.

Calum jolted up in panic, he yelled, cried, demanding someone to tell him what was wrong as they were pushed out the room.

---

Here's part two, I hope u enjoy xox

ALSO GUESS WHOS MEETING JESSARAE AGAIN IM SO HAPPYYYY 😂

QOTD: how is everyone doing
AOTD: I am good.

(Awful qotd but lol)