He Won't Be Home For Christmas | Mashton (Part Two)

A part two to this one was requested so I thought why not? Enjoy xx

Michael

Michaels POV

"No Michael, you promised me, and it sucks because you always put the band first, I know it's important to you and nobodies more proud of you than me, but sometimes I f**king need you, or wanna see you.." My sister said down the phone, almost sounding angry. "And you know what sucks the most? Having your brother making promises and keep breaking them. Have a good Christmas Mike" She said before hanging up. I knew she was hurt, her voice cracked slightly.

I felt dreadful at the thought it was me that caused her to feel that way, to be hurt, upset. I feel like the worlds worst brother. I knew I had to go home, to make things right.

I still couldn't leave until the day after Christmas, the flights were all shut. It was to late to make it home.

I got the next flight home, alongside the boys.

*skip the journey home*

I felt slightly nervous to face my sister, it sounds stupid. She sounded so mad, but so upset too. I just needed to make things right.

I walked through the door, heading towards the lounge where I saw (Y/N) laid, a boy with his hands wrapped around her. A boy who looked at her with love in his eyes, which she returned. She didn't tell me..

I cleared my throat, it caught both of theirs attention. She didn't say anything, she scoffed and roles her eyes. The boy next to her whispered something, she didn't say anything, but shrugged in reply.

I left, I walked out the front door. I ruined everything with my sister. I've missed everything these past few years, she wanted me home for Christmas and I couldn't even make that. I promised I would and I broke it, I wouldn't blame her for hating me.

I sat in my car, beating the steering wheel in frustration. I ruined everything with my sister, i rested my head on the steering wheel, I needed to make things right. I was broken out my thoughts by a knock on the window. I saw (Y/N) stood there.

I opened the door, and climbed out to talk to her.

"I messed up (Y/N), I wanted to be home I really did. You can ask the boys, I tried everything to get home before Christmas Day after our phone call but everything was shut or fully booked. I don't want you to hate me" I said blinking back tears.

"I don't hate you, I was pissed. You promised Mikey, and breaking it hurt. You're gone away more than you're here, I miss you a lot.. I thought you'd finally be here for a holiday celebration.." She said.  "I'm sorry Mike, I was harsh on you." She wrapped her arms around me, I put mine around her, kissing the top of her head.

"By the way (Y/N)..." I smirked. She broke the hug and looked at me. "Who's that boy?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"I was meaning to tell you. It's my boyfriend Jake" she said blushing. "That's part the reason why I wanted you here for Christmas, him and his family spent it with us."

"Aw my baby sisters in love!" I cooed.

"Shut up" she laughed.

"Here's you present by the way" I smiled, handing her a elephant necklace I found, elephants are meant to bring some sort of luck and it's her favourite animal.

"I love it, thanks Mikey" she said Hugging me again before, heading back to her boyfriend.

Ashton

You woke up a little later, you had a glimmer of hope Ashton was home. You were sure you heard his voice but the realisation that he wasn't hit you, causing you to cry again.

Your mum had left while you slept to make breakfast, you sat and cried. You wanted Ashton, it wasn't Christmas without Ashton.

The door opened, and a familiar mop of hair appeared. "Ashy?" You asked, sniffling.

His face came into focus, a smile on his face as he picked you up. "Ashy!" You squeezed, wrapping your arms round his neck.

"Hey baby, I'm here for Christmas now.. I made it home!" A smile was on his face as he held you close. Taking in the familiarity of you, the way you smelt, the way your hair fell.

"Presents?!" You asked excitedly.

"Presents!" He laughed, taking you downstairs.