You Can't Sleep | 4/4

Luke
You're 5
Luke's P.O.V

"Lukey?" I heard a small voice say, with the sound of her feet heading towards the lounge on the tour bus.

"Why are you awake, huh?" I asked, for a six year old I wondered why she was awake so late. We finished a show and are now travelling to the next location.

"I can't sleep." She whined, rubbing her eyes.

"C'mere then you." I said picking her up and carrying her to the bunk.  "Be back soon." I said to the boys.

I climbed into the bunk and let (Y/N) curl into me, pulling the sheets up on us both.

"Want me to sing?" I asked her. She nodded.

I began quietly singing beside you in her ear, she soon slowly fell asleep, I smiled down at her sleeping figure before falling asleep myself.

Ashton
You're 7 Months

Ashton was left to babysit you and your siblings, while your mum had gone out for the night. It would be Ashton's first time looking after you alone as all the other times he saw you were for short periods due to touring, rehearsals. To make things even easier for Ashton you were teething, making you grumpier than normal.

For some reason you wouldn't settle, he changed your nappy, fed you milk. You wouldn't stop winging, crying. Every time he thought you were settled he'd put you in your cot for you start crying again.

"Come on, sleep (Y/N).." Ashton said rocking you in his arms.

"Did you try Calpol? Mum used it the other night when she wouldn't settle, her teeth must be really bad." Lauren said, taking calpol out the cupboard.

"Nope, didn't even think of it." Ashton said, he added a little to your milk, before feeding you again.

He sung quietly to you, rocking you in his arms. Within twenty minutes you were sound asleep in his arms.

"Night night princess." He whispered placing you in your cot before leaving your room.

Michael
You're 15
Your P.O.V

I missed Michael, he was touring and he'd been gone a few weeks now. When he's home we always talked before bed, about each other's days, worries, now with time zones it wasn't so easy.

I tossed and turned for hours trying to sleep, it didn't help the last few days had been awful and my mind wasn't shutting down, I didn't want to phone Michael and be a bother but I just needed to talk to him.

I picked my phone,seeing if was now 2.30am and dialled his number, after the first few rings he picked up.

"Hey, why are you awake? Isn't it like 2.30 in the morning at home?" He said.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I just missed you and needed to talk I guess.." I shrugged, even if he couldn't see me.

"I miss you too, wanna talk about it?"

"If you're not busy... But if you are I understand.."

"Never to busy for you, now tell me what's going on?" I told Michael everything, it helped. Hearing his voice was comforting, and soon after i felt myself drifting off.

"Night Michael." I mumbled sleepily.

"Night Night." I heard him say, before i fell asleep.

Calum
You're 8
His P.O.V

I laid in bed just scrolling through Twitter, when there was a small knock on my door. It was just me and my little sister home, so I knew it was her.

"Come in?" I said. She walked in with teary eyes and tear stained cheeks, looking as if she was shaking a little

"I-I had a nightmare and now I can't get back to sleep." She cried.

"C'mere." I said pulling my sheets back, and making room in my bed. She climbed in next to me and cuddled into my side.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked, she instantly shook her head.

"How about we watch a film till you sleep ok?" I said.

"Can we watch Inside Out?" She asked. I nodded putting the movie on, about half way through she finally managed to sleep.

--

Idk if you like this but here ya go folks - sorry for the sorta long note at the end here oops

QOTD: what's your favourite animal emoji(s)?
AOTD: I like 🐼🐶🦄🐘

Also another little thing, go check out my other 5sos book - https://www.wattpad.com/story/62196521

You'll get extra updates from me by reading that, I'll be posting from both books, hopefully at least once a week! (Still x2 for this book, but the other one will be once!) so far there's a preference for each of the boys up, go check it out pls.

I also wanna say thanks to y'all because I have over 25K reads and it blows my mind so thanks u so much for reading xx