I Hate You | Cake

Luke
You're 15

Looking out at the small crowd from backstage, you searched the room to see if you could find Luke. You were performing in a small talent show, you were buzzing. You wanted to show Luke how you've learnt the guitar, and the fact you have a solo. You looked again and again but there was no sign of Luke.

Feeling a little crushed, you went back to rehearsing. He promised he'd be here, promised. He's missed so much already, what's so hard about turning up to this?

It was almost time for you to go on stage, you had one last look for Luke with no luck. You picked up your guitar, making sure it was tuned before heading on the stage.

You began strumming softly before you began to sing, an acoustic version of History.

"You gotta help me, I'm loosing my mind
Keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this behind, thought we were growing strong, thought we were holding on, you and me got a whole lot of history..."

You finished the song and the crowd broke into cheers and claps, taking a little bow you went backstage. Sitting down you felt yourself tear up, Luke never showed. How could he break so many promises?

After the show you headed home sadly with your mum, she knew how much Luke hurt you. You looked up to him, during the ride she kept telling you how amazing you are and how brilliant you were in the talent show.

Arriving home there was a few cars on the drive way, he had the boys over. Holding back the tears you headed in the house, wanting to go straight upstairs.

As you walked in, you had to pass them to get upstairs. Blanking Luke calling your name, you didn't want to hear it.

Somehow he cornered your. "What's your problem (Y/N)?!" He yelled.

"You. You are. I-I can't even look at you right now Luke." You said, using your sleeve to wipe your eyes.

"What the heck did I do?" He asked confused.

"What was tonight Luke?" You sniffled, pointing at your guitar. His face dropped as realisation hit him.

"I'm so sorry I forgot (y/n), the boys came over and it just slipped my mind!"

"I don't want to talk to you, I hate you" You said, letting out a small sob as you pushed past Luke and ran to your room.

Calum
You're 5

Calum was babysitting for the weekend, you had always loved spending weekends at Calum's house, he was your idol you completely looked up to him.

Calum decided in taking you out for the day, he found a zoo online and booked the tickets, inviting the rest of 5sos too.

Arriving at the zoo you were buzzing, you jumped around excitedly. After seeing all the animals you began to get tired and grouchy.

Calum took you into the shop where Calum said he'd buy you something for a certain price, you picked a variety of things expecting to have it all, when Calum said no you began to throw a tantrum.

Calum picked you up off the floor, putting toys back and taking you out th shop kicking and screaming.

"I WANT THOSE TOYS!" You yelled.

"No, you didn't listen and then threw a paddy you won't get anything!" Calum said. Still thrashing around you yelled out a "I HATE YOU CAL"

Calum stood frozen, his heart broke. Even if you didn't understand the meaning it hurt.

"Take her please? I-I need to go somewhere" Calum said sadly, heading over towards the bathrooms, after Michael took you in his arms.

---

Is this alright as an ending or would you want second part??

QOTD: If you could be a mythical creature what would you be?
AOTD: I think I'd be like a pixie or mermaid