"I'm gonna change."

I was fairly surprised that he let me slide by him that easily. I rushed up the stairs and into my room, making sure to lock my door. I groaned when I realized I hadn't taken my clothes out of the boxes yet as I tore off my shirt and made my way to my bathroom to rinse off real quick.

Fifteen minutes later I was in a maroon shirt and jean shorts, my wet hair tied up in a messy bun. Just as I was slipping on my black boots, there was a loud pounding on the door.

"One second!" I shouted, zipping up my last boot as I made my way to the door.

I flung it open, meeting Klaus' amused expression.

"Mmm. You smell nice." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked by him as I felt his eyes follow my body.

-

We arrived at the bar minutes later, the foul smell of beer and smoke escaping the open doors as a man walked out. I wasn't that big of a drinker, in fact, the taste of alcohol disgusted me.

The sound of the passenger door opening made me jump.

"You alright, Jade?" Klaus spoke from beside me. I ignored him and took the hand that he had offered to me, stepping out of the car.

"If I had known you'd be taking me to a bar, I wouldn't have agreed to this."

"Not much of a drinker, eh?" I could feel his smirk as we walked to the entrance, his hand on the small of my back the entire time.

"No."

He opened the glass door of the bar for me, the smell of cologne and beer in the air causing me to nearly choke.

"One drink. That's it. And then were leaving." i turned to Klaus and said. Surprisingly, he complied with my request.

He led me over to the bar. On my right was an overweight, hairy drunk that had seemed to have zero respect for personal space for he couldn't help but scoot closer to me. I tensed up when I felt the creep's hand touch my back before they lowered to grope my ass.

"Switch me spots." I leaned over to the vampire, looking up into his amused expression.

"Is he bothering you, love?"

"He touched my ass."

"Excuse me, sir." I buried my head in my hand when Klaus stood up on his feet and stood before the fat creep.

"Eh?" The drunk seemed confused.

I pulled on Klaus' arm. "What are you doing?"

But he only winked at me, before he threw his fist at the overweight man, sending him falling back into the person on his other side.

"KLAUS!" I was suddenly at my feet, pulling him back.

"We're leaving. Now." I snapped, yanking him to the doors.

-

"What is your problem now?" I heard him call after me, but I ignored him, walking past his truck and from the parking lot. He appeared in front of me, his glare heavy and unmoving.

"My problem? Are you kidding me right now?! You just caused a fucking scene!"

"He sexually harassed you! How else would you expect me to react?!"

I sighed, brushing my fingers through my hair.

"I need to take a walk." I said as I walked around him and into the trees.

"And don't even think of following me. In fact, why don't you do me a favor and leave me alone."

I turned away before he could retort back.