Emma, mildly confused and highly impressed, replied, 'Isn't our anniversary in the Autumn? It's July!"

Prince smirked, and stated, 'Wife, we're celebrating two anniversaries from now on. The day we met and the day we married. We got a late start, so this way we can double up!'

Emma curled up next to her husband, took a drink of coffee, and said, 'My love, this is an excellent idea.'

'Oh, sugar, we just got started. Here, have a strawberry.'

They enjoyed feeding each other breakfast, and when they were finished, carried everything back to the kitchen, putting away the leftovers. Emma poured herself another cup of coffee, leaned against the marble countertop, and looked at her gorgeous husband thoughtfully.

'What else do you have planned for this day, husband?'

'Not a lot, since we're still breaking in our home. I didn't feel travel was necessary for us, we've been traveling so much this past year. I do have a couple of surprises, though. You'll just have to wait and see. Race you to the shower!'

It wasn't really a race, but it was a leisurely shower. Emma and Prince were still discovering all the tricks their huge walk in shower could do, with it's multiple shower heads and shower towers. It was a sensual feast in itself. Finally they began to run out of hot water, and exited to dry off.

Prince picked up the bottle of lotion in the scent he loved on Emma, and slathered it on her, caressing her every inch as he ensured her entire body was soothed and softened. Emma did the same for Prince, and they ended up back in bed, where confetti got stuck in all sorts of places, filling their lovemaking with laughter.

As Emma picked confetti out of Prince's curly hair, she smiled and said,

'What else could we possibly need now? I've had breakfast and you, once wet and once dry, and am fully satisfied.'

'Oh no, wife, both times you had me you were very wet,' Prince replied, creating the blush he desired, enjoying the way it traveled all the way down her chest. He continued,

'I thought it might be nice to take a walk in a little while. We haven't been down to the lake recently, and it's always been one of my favorite places in the summer, sitting among the trees and watching the ducks. I've got some bread we can feed them, keep 'em nice and fat. I like my ducks fat.'

'You are a nut!' Emma pushed against his arm, laughing at the thought of fat ducks. 'That sounds like lots of fun, peaceful and serene. I approve of this plan. I do think clothes are in order, though.'

Emma pulled her hair into a french twist on the back of her head, secured it with a couple of pins, applied mascara and lipgloss, and put on a long, flowy summer sundress. As she was putting on her sandals, Prince strolled back into the bedroom in what passed for casual wear for him-a tunic and stretchy flared pants, with his favorite tall flip flops.

'Wife, would you mind if I played with your hair a little?' he asked.

'No, husband, go right ahead,' Emma answered, with a puzzled look on her face. Prince reached into her hair, and pulled a few tendrils out to frame her ears and the nape of her neck.

'If you have all your hair tucked away, I have nothing to play with, and I love to play with your hair,' he explained, giving Emma a quick kiss on the end of her nose.