*13*

No one stirred when breakfast was delivered. Emma finally woke up to the sound of pen on paper, and opened her eyes to see Prince sitting up in bed, madly writing in a spiral notebook. 

'Have you been up long?' she asked, sitting up next to him. pulling the sheet under her arm, and sliding one hand under his thigh. She rested her chin on his shoulder, and chuckled when he turned the notebook over so she couldn't see what he was writing.

'Surprisingly, no. Every once in a while I just crash for 6 or 7 hours. You may have had something  to do with that, mama.' Prince reached up, cupping Emma's cheek with his hand, and gave her a soul-satisfying kiss. 'I wasn't going to wake you,' he continued, 'since your sleep was interrupted two nights in a row. I know the small amount of sleep I need is unusual. Besides, I really enjoy watching you sleep.'

'So you've been writing awhile? As usual, once I fall asleep, it's all over. Thanks for the sleep; between you and jet lag, I was done in. Mostly due to you, I think.' Emma smiled at Prince, flirting under her lashes.

'Now, mama, you know you started all that. I was willing to spend another lonely night alone in order to protect your honor.' Prince clutched his chest like a ham actor, and Emma laughed out loud.

'Well, I still appreciate your willingness to wait a little longer for a fully intimate moment. Last night was wonderful, but I'm not sure I could have handled a higher level of intensity.'

'No worries, mama, you still wore me out! And truly, that was the last thing I was expecting when I put your robe back on. You hid those signals very well!'

'Ah, honey, you were just too exciting to ignore. I'm only human!' Emma exclaimed, fanning herself. with one hand, extending her drawl until she sounded like moonlight and magnolias. All the southern accent she'd had worked out of her in years of voice lessons came dripping back.

Prince laughed so hard, he dropped his notebook on the floor. Then he rolled over, grabbed Emma, pulled her under him, and started over kissing her and caressing her, tapping into places he hadn't found the night before, until he achieved his goal of hearing his name screamed over and over. 

Breathless, Emma tried to speak, 'Don't y-y-you want m-m-me to give y-y-you a little lovin'? Ahhh!' Prince found his new favorite spot, began strumming it like a favorite guitar riff, and she was pulled back under into a place where speech wasn't possible. She could only make sounds in reaction to what was being done to her.

'Mama, I'm not done with you, just go with it. I'll let you have a turn later. You're too delicious to resist,' Prince replied, before his mouth was too busy for speech. Humming while his lips and tongue worked their magic, Emma found herself making noises she'd never made in her life. Prince just smiled to himself.

There was a very extended shower taken after they both finally decided to get up, with lots of re-exploring previously discovered areas by each of them after Prince showed Emma his advanced shower skills. Even with all of that, and the post-shower return to bed, Prince continued to stay within the boundaries Emma set, though he was definitely hoping for more in the near future.

Thankfully, the carafe of coffee was still hot when they wanted it. Neither one of them were hungry for food, but as Emma said, 'Coffee is always a necessity.'

They picked at the food several hours later, before Prince left for his sound check. They finally had come to grips with the need to be productive humans in the world, instead of sex-crazed recluses who never left the bedroom.  

'I'll have a car pick you up at 7:00. I won't be coming back before the show. Expect a surprise tonight, I think you'll like it,' he promised as kissed Emma, still in her robe, before he headed out the door. 'And wear something that makes your eyes shine,' he called over his shoulder as he entered the elevator. 'You do that already,' Emma replied, as the doors closed and she watched him blow a kiss her way. She pretended to catch it, placed her hand on her mouth, and sent one his way. He grabbed it, and pretended to lick his fingertips while making a low growling moan. Emma laughed out loud at his antics, and he grinned in response.