Chapter Seventeen

Jongin rushed over to the bar grabbed a glass of water from the bartender and was on his way back to Rina when someone stepped in front of him.

"Jongin!" The woman said with a smile.

"Not now..." Jongin replied still trying to search for Rina.

The woman stepped closer to him and tried to grab his hand but he pulled back away from her.

"I said not now!" He said aggressively but the woman didn't move.

Jongin pushed straight passed her walking at a fast pace towards the bar where he left Rina.

But he saw she wasn't there and the glass of water slipped out of his hands and shattered onto the ground.

He began frantically searching for her all around the Casino.

'I shouldn't have left her alone. God where the hell is she?" Jongin questioned worriedly in his thoughts.

It then suddenly hit him like a smack across the face.

"Yeon Woo.." He whispered and just at that moment of realisation he spotted Rina's unconscious body being dragged into a room by two men.

Jongin pulled himself together and began to make his way towards the door he had seen them drag Rina into. He couldn't open it without being seen so he grabbed the microphone/camera sliding underneath the small gap under the door and place the earpiece inside his ear and watched the events unfold from his phone.

Rina was thrown onto a chair where her hands were bound up with rope and so were her legs to prevent her from escaping. Yeon Woo then placed his hand on her thigh which slid higher and higher until he came into contact with the weapon she had been hiding there.

"Naughty, Naughty" He tutted and lifting the skirt up violently and roughly unstrapped the weapons from there throwing them onto the floor. Rina did not move once.

She was knocked out cold from whatever they had given her.

Yeon Woo took his dagger out making Jongin tense at what he was witnessing. He raked it down the side of her face but with not too much pressure so he didn't draw any blood.

"Such a pretty little girl..." He said with a grin plastered on his face and then slapped her harshly across the cheek and chuckled.

Jongin thought that it was a good thing Rina was unconscious because the slap would have stung her in pain that she would have screamed. He wanted to desperately burst into the room and wrap his hands around that man's neck to choke the air out of him.

But he couldn't not without risking Rina's life.

He had to wait for the right moment.

A man from the corner spoke up with authority

"You can't do anything to her Yeon Woo.. You know your orders from the leader..."

"I know... It such a pity that I can't have any fun with her yet." He said whilst dragging the dagger down her throat drawing slight blood.

Yeon Woo sighed in content see the silky blood drip down Rina's throat and pulled the knife up towards his nose sniffing the scent of the blood as if it were a drug he was addicted to.

Jongin was on the verge of bursting into the room when another man spoke up from the corner

"The leader is waiting for you to discuss our next move... Leave the girl Yeon Woo you'll get you part of the bargain soon once the leader is done with her..."

'What the hell does S.A.B.R.E want with Rina?" Jongin questioned confused.

Yeon Woo laughed bitterly feeling pleased with what he was hearing and so he leaned close to Rina's neck licking the blood that was drizzling down and whispered into her ear

"I'll be back for you darling.."

Yeon Woo and the men left the dark room and Jongin waited until he was definitely sure they were gone before flinging the door open rushing towards Rina.

He saw that her once neatly styled hair was now tangled in all sorts of placed and her cheek where Yeon Woo had slapped her was bright red. The wound in her neck was still bleeding yet Rina was unconscious and that was what Jongin was grateful for.

That she wasn't awake to experience such abuse from that madman.

He frantically began to untie Rina's feet and when he had moved onto her hands she was regaining consciousness.

Rina mumbled and groaned in pain and Jongin immediately turned his attention to her face where her eyes were flickering open and she looked at him in fear and saw her hands tied.

"Jongin, why am I here? Get me out of this chair..." She said panicking at the situation she was in.

She hissed in pain as she tried to move out of the chair and the ropes were digging and burning into her skin.

Jongin brought his hands up to Rina's face and looked into her hazel eyes making her calm down.

"I will get you out of here.." He said reassuringly.

Rina had calmed down and stopped moving allowing Jongin to untie the rest of her hands and help her out of the chair letting Rina lean on him for support due to the effects of the drink they gave her was making her feel dizzy.

Just when they were about to start walking towards the door flung open and Yeon Woo was standing there grinning at them

"Ah so the knight in shining armour has finally arrived!" He clapped as he walked into the room and pulled out a gun pointing it at Jongin.

Jongin glared at Yeon Woo as he gripped the gun he had hidden.

"What do you want with her?" He asked.

"That's none of your business boy... Now just let her go and you can walk free from here forgetting this ever happened."

Rina looked at Jongin who was gritting his teeth in anger. He refused to let go of Rina and hand her over to this man and so he stayed rooted in his place tightening his grip on Rina.

"No? You'd rather die and save her? Very well then." He sighed.

"I didn't want to have to do this."

Before Jongin could react Yeon Woo pressed down on the trigger of the gun letting the bullet fly towards him and he braced himself for the impact to come.

Rina flung herself in front of Jongin and the bullet hit her arm piercing her skin open and blood quickly made its way out from her wound.

Jongin looked at Rina shocked with what she had just done. He touched her arm and removed it and saw it stained with blood.

Her blood.

Jongin leash holding back his anger had now ripped and he whipped out his gun pointing it towards Yeon Woo.

"Shit!" Yeon Woo cursed and tried to run away but Jongin shot him in the leg causing him to fall onto the ground and yell in pain.

He walked up to Yeon Woo and kicked the gun away from his hands and pointed his gun to his head.

"I should kill you." Jongin spat at him.

"Go on do it then! Kill me! Send that bullet straight to my brain." He shouted at Jongin.

"I won't. Instead, I'll give you a much more painful death." Jongin shot Yeon Woo in his arm and went to grab Rina from where she was gripping her arm in pain.

"Rina... You have to stay awake okay!" Jongin shouted at her but Rina already felt her eyes getting heavier and heavier.

It was becoming hard to keep them open and so she gave up and let darkness take her vision for the second time that night.

"Rina.." Jongin called shaking her but she was still breathing. Jongin picked her up carrying her out of the back door to the casino and he froze when he heard Yeon Woo shout his last words to him.

"KIM JONGIN YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!"