Chapter Sixteen

Jongin and Rina spent that evening in their hotel room doing their own things. They only chatted to each other when they were ordering room service but other than that there was a lot of awkward tension lying in the air.

Rina was watching TV on the small sofa when she decided that she really needed to have a shower. She grabbed all the necessary things she needed and shouted across the room telling Jongin she was going to shower first but he simply waved a hand at her.

Rina scurried over to the shower room stripping her clothes off and jumped into the shower. The warm water instantly made her feel refreshed and she grabbed the hotel shampoo sniffing it before she decided to use it. She massaged that into her scalp feeling relaxed and clean as she continued to wash up.

She jumped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her clinging to her body and started getting dressed into the pjamas she brought with her. She tugged on her t-shirt which has the cartoon picture of a cat and the light blue clothed shorts she had brought with her knowing it would be hot but what she didn't know was that she would have to share a room with the arrogant ass on the other side of the door.

She hand dried her messy brown hair before exiting the bathroom and Jongin was sitting on bed using his phone. He heard the door to the bathroom shut and looked up from Rina's legs to her face which was flushed red.

"Why are you sitting on the bed?" She asked confused.

"Because I'm sleeping here." He said back.

"Okay fine I'll just sleep on the sofa near the living room space."

"You can't sleep on that... It's tiny." Jongin stated back.

"Then I'll sleep on the floor. Make a bed with pillows for myself." Rina was making up many excuses to not sleep in the same bed as Kim Jongin.

Jongin stood up coming towards her and she continued to step backwards away from him until her back hit the wall.

"Stop being stubborn and just sleep in the bed." He whispered near her ear sending shudders down her spine.

She looked up at his acorn coloured eyes and nodded slightly agreeing to sleep in the bed with him only to get him away from her.

Feeling satisfied with what he had achieved he moved away from Rina who ran into the bed sliding underneath the covers to hide her red face. She peeked out from under the covers only to see Jongin stripping off his shirt right in front of her.

"Yah Jongin what the hell are you doing!? There's a damn bathroom over there.." She said feeling embarrassed. The buttons of his shirt were all undone and it was such an effort for her to keep her eyes on his face and not drift downwards.

He noticed her embarrassed tone, her red face and her eyes trying to look anywhere else but at him. So he decided to take in one step further being the person he was and he took off his shirt fully exposing his chest and defined stomach.

It happened so fast that Rina couldn't stop herself from looking down at his exposed skin like she was in a trance. She soon snapped out of it and threw a pillow at Jongin who was busy laughing at her reaction and her face which was as red as a tomato.

Jongin pulled over a plain white t-shirt before going into the bathroom to wash up whilst Rina lay in bed thinking as she buried her head inside the pillow.

'Why me!?"

The sheets of the bed soon shifted in movement and Rina instantly tensed that now Jongin was lying right next to her. She felt his feet graze her legs and she flinched.