F O U R T Y F O U R

Joey

Joey: We just want you guys to know that we aren't together anymore... I know you guys have noticed that he's not been in the house or in the vlogs and I feel like I owe you guys an explanation. He has been in my videos since the beginning... We've been together since the beginning...

I looked down at the ground.

Carter: It's ending off in good terms so don't worry. We're still friends.

Joey: By the way. This whole thing is my fault. Don't go over to Carter's social medias or his classroom...

Carter laughed.

Joey: And bash him.

Carter: I think its safe to say it was both of our faults. I couldn't trust you. And, I couldn't love you.

Joey: I spent time with Someone else.

Carter: It's not like you cheated. You just spent time with someone else and that made me jealous.

Joey: Plus, we'd fight over the smallest things and we thought marriage would fix that.

Carter: It just made it worse.

We finally finished up the video. I sighed as Carter got up from the chair.

Carter: See you later. Connors probably expecting me...

I smiled at the thought of Connor and Carter. They were perfect for eachother, really.

Joey: Say hi to him will you?

He nodded before closing the door. My phone instantly rang. It was Daniel so I immediately answered it.

Joey: Hello?

Daniel: Do you want to come over?

Joey: Sure.

-----

Another short chapter. Ik. I'm bad at chapters when it comes to ends. Only 6 chapters left...
So I've been learning Korean and I've learned around 20 words... Which isn't a lot. 😂 But I've heard certain words in a lot of songs and Bangtan Bombs. I get so happy when I can understand what they're saying. Even though it's like one or 2 words. And watching Hwarang (A Korean drama with Taehyung from Bts and Minho from SHINee) defiantly helps. 👍