T W E N T Y T H R E E

Joey

I continued laying on Daniels bed, looking down at phone.

Daniel: Come on. I want to go somewhere

Joey: But I'm tired.

Daniel: Then put your god damn phone down and go to sleep.

Joey: I'm not that kind of tired Daniel.

Daniel collapsed on the bed next to me.

Daniel: I'm just trying to make this work.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

Joey: Sure you are.

Daniel: I am.

I put my phone down and looked into his eyes.

Joey: Really?

Daniel: Really.

He placed a kiss on my lips and looked back into my eyes. I didn't want to burst into to tears, I knew he was lying.

Daniel: What's wrong?

Joey: Nothing. I'm fine.

Daniel pulled me closer to him.

Daniel: Please tell me. You look like your about to cry.

I turned to my side as I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

Daniel: Joey. What's wrong?

Joey: Nothing. When I say nothing I fucking mean it.

Daniel: Well can you look at me?

I turned over, avoiding eye contact with him. He wiped my cheeks and brought me into a tight hug.

Daniel: I Love You. Just, know that.

I sniffled as Daniel brought me closer.

Joey: I-I have to go. My mom is expecting me.

Daniel pulled away and sat up.

Daniel: I'll drive you.

I sat up and nodded my head. I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes. The car was in awkward silence except for the sound of the radio playing, Fools by some unknown artist. ;)

Only fools fall for you, only fools. Only fools do what I do, only fools fall.

The car was finally stopped. I grabbed my jacket and opened up the car door. I felt Daniel grab onto my wrist.

Daniel: If you need to tell me something, call me.

He brought me closer to him and kissed me passionately. I closed his door and walked into my house. My mom wasn't even home yet. It was just me and Wolf, which my mom got me as a sorry present. I sat in the living room and burst into tears. I pulled my phone out and dialed Carter's number. He picked immediately.

Carter: Hey Joey. What's up?

Joey: C-can you please come over? I can't deal with this by myself.

The call fell silent for a couple of seconds.

Carter: Sure. I'll be right there.

He Hung up as I put my phone down. Wolf tried to jump onto the couch but he was too small and had to find a way to climb the pillows. I slightly laughed picked him up. He cuddled up in my crossed legs and fell asleep. I smiled and looked down at him. It took a few more minutes till I heard the doorbell ring. Wolf instantly perked his head up and jumped off the couch, running towards the door. I followed behind and opened it up.

Carter: Are you okay?

Joey: Do I look ok?

Carter: No...

Joey: Exactly.

I let Carter in. He followed me into the living room.

Carter: Did you ask him yet?

Joey: I just haven't found the guts to bring it up.

I put my head on his lap, Wolf laying on my stomache. He started to run his fingers through my hair. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

Joey: I'm afraid of loosing him. Even if he is cheating on me.

Carter: Don't Be afraid of losing someone who doesn't even feel lucky to have someone like you.
-----
An update in less than 24 hours. Ooohhh. :P Should I update again tonight? Im in the mood to just write all day. Plus, I really want to get to the good parts of this story but I don't want to rush through it.