T H I R T Y T H R E E

Joey

I poured the last bag of blue corn chips into the bowl. I walked over to Carter and sat down next to him. He was currently on his laptop, his glasses just at the tip of  his nose.

Joey: What cha doing?

Carter: Trying to figure out what to tell my students about myself tomorrow. They said it wasn't fair that I wasn't sharing anything of my personal life with them.

Joey: Oh. I remember high school as if it was yesterday.

I shivered.

Carter: So do I.

He looked at me and half smiled. I took his laptop from him. I started to type.

Joey: How about. I graduated from Ucla. I wasn't very good at school until junior year. I have a special someone in my life. We've been dating for over 7 years. I still haven't proposed. I have a dog, his name is Wolf and he's a husky. I enjoy writing my own stores, even though I don't let anyone read them.

Carter: That sounds like something a kindergarten would write.

Joey: I was just trying to help.

Carter: Here.

He took the laptop away from me.

Carter: Why don't you go upstairs and vlog.

He reached over and grabbed my camera from the table. I grabbed it from him but did not move. I turned it on.

Joey: Ah good day everyone and welcome to today's video! So I am currently waiting for Connor to get here. Like I said in yesterday's video, were throwing a party. Oh and here's Carter.

Carter: He's bothering me guys.

I turned the camera towards Carter. He pulled his glasses up and looked away. I got up from the couch and headed to the dining room. I showed them the decorations and all the food. The doorbell suddenly rang.

Joey: I guess our first guest is here.

I put the camera away and walked over to the door. I opened it up, seeing Connor.

Connor: Why hello Joey.

I smiled at him and let him inside. He headed to the kitchen and I went back to Carter. He was still on his computer. I yawned and Sat next to him.

Carter: Are you tired?

I nodded. He closed his lap top and lifted me up, bridal style.

Joey: What are you doing?

Carter: I'm tired too. Can you reach and get my computer.

He bent down a bit, letting me get the computer.

Connor: Don't do anything dirty up there.

Joey: The last time I checked this is my house.

Connor: I just don't want to hear you guys again. I'm still having nightmares.

Joey: We'll try to be quiet.

I winked at his as he shook his head.

Carter carried me upstairs and dropped me onto the bed. I removed the sheets, both of us crawling inside. Carter opened his computer and sat up a bit. I turned to my side and closed my eyes.

Carter

I heard the doorbell ring for the 3rd time this afternoon. I ignored it knowing Connor was going to get it. I continued typing the directions for the one pager I was going to assign my students.

Connor: Joey? Carter!?

Joey shifted in his sleep, his eyes slowly opening. He rubbed them and looked up at me.

Joey: Is Connor calling us?

Carter: I'll go. You stay here.

I kissed his cheek and got up, walking downstairs.

Carter: What do you want Connor? You woke the po- oh.

Connor: You invited Daniel and Eliot?

Carter: Joey did.

I looked at the boys awkwardly standing in the hallway.

Carter: You guys can sit if you want. I'll go get Joey. Connor, show them.

Both boys looked around at the house as Connor led them to the living room. I walked back upstairs.

Carter: Are you still tired?

Joey: A bit. But I can deal with it.

He started to get up.

Carter: You might want to fix yourself a bit.

I laughed at the drool that had long gone dried and his insanely messy but perfect hair. He glared at me as he went into the restroom. I sat at the edge of the bed watching.

Joey: Oh my god! I look as if a fucking bus ran over me.

He fixed himself in the mirror. He turned over to me and smirked.

Carter: What are you....

He started to jog over to me and then jumping, he landed on top of me as my back hit the soft sheets.

Carter: What are you doing?

He sat up, straddling me. He only shrugged and smirked. There was a knock at out door, both of us tuned our head.

Daniel: Ugh. Where's the bathroom?

Joey bit his lip and got off of me.

Joey: There's on downstairs.

I watched as Daniel followed Joey. I got up ad tided the room. I then walked downstairs. Joey was in deep conversation with Meghan and Connor. I walked outside, Wolf was sleeping on the chair swing. I smiled and sat next to him.

Carter: I'm not a big party person either Wolf. Neither is Joey.

I watched as Daniel walked outside.

Daniel: Your guys house is beautiful.

I nodded.

Daniel: What do you do?

Carter: I'm a Sophomore and Junior English teacher. What about you?

Daniel: Blogger.

Joey walked outside, looking for something.

Joey: Carter have you seen Wolfs rope? I want to play with him.

Carter: Over there.

I pointed towards the dead flowers. I watched as he grabbed it and walked back over.

Joey: Oh. He's sleeping.

He made a pouty face and sat down in a chair.

Daniel: What do you do Joey?

Joey: I'm uh. Youtuber. I make videos for a living.

Daniel looked at Joey.

Daniel: I knew you made videos in high school but I didn't know you put them online... What's your youtube?

Joey: My name. Joey Graceffa.

Daniel started to pull out his phone.

Joey

Joey: Well don't look me up.

Daniel: Why?

Joey: That's awkward.

Daniel only smiled and typed away. I blushed.

-----
Very uneventful chapter, let me live, :) I'll maybe update later. After I take a nap.