I laughed, "It's new. Got any movies here?"

"I think we have Captain Phillips and some romance one."

"Captian Phillips sounds good."

I grabbed some blankets and snacks while he set up the movie. We sat down and started the movie. It was getting late so I started dozing off.

When I woke up on the couch I tried standing up, only I couldn't. I had 2 arms holding me down.

I then realized I was on someones chest, my legs tangled with theirs. Oh my gosh..

I looked up and saw Tyler sleeping.

I kept trying to stand up. his arms tightened. I started poking his cheek. He slapped my hand away.

"Ainsley what the-"

"Let me up."

He smirked, "I like this better." He tightened his arms even more and put his face in my hair.

Then I got an idea. "Tyler, if you let me up we can go shower."

His eyes shot open when I said 'we', "Are you serious?"

I nodded my head. He immediately let go and I ran for the upstairs bathroom. He caught up with me though and was in the bathroom right before I closed the door.

Time for the plan.

I started taking off my hoodie and sweatpants. I was in only a t-shirt, bra, and underwear. I started the water. Waited for it to heat up then got in.

"Ainsley what are you doing. Why are you wearing a t-shirt?" He was currently taking off his belt. No.

"Showering. Duh."

He smirked, "Just because your dressed doesn't mean I will be."

I blushed, I put my face into the corner of the shower, looking away. This didn't go as planned. Fuck.

I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders trying to get me to turn, "No Tyler."

He chuckled, "Don't worry I'm not naked."

I turned to see him in only boxers."Your pretty much are."

"Live a little, besides Kyle will never know."

I stopped breathing. I'm horrible. "Bye"

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Tyler followed me out, "What did I do?"

"I can't do that. I'm dating Kyle. That was pretty much cheating."

He scoffed, " That was not cheating. I didn't see you naked or kiss you."

I stopped walking and turned to face him, "It's bad. That's all I know.

He scoffed, "It was your idea."

I looked at the ground. But then I noticed his abs. Oh lord. Those abs....

"Done looking?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, I didn't even have to look up.

He lifted my chin so I was looking at his eyes. Then he did the dumbest thing. He kissed me.

He put one hand on the back of my neck, the other on my hip.

I tried pushing away but he wouldn't budge. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I wouldn't open.

His hand wandered to my butt. He squeezed it.

I gasped and his tongue entered my mouth. That's when I lost it. I kissed him back.

This kiss was different from the kiss with Kyle. This one was heated and passionate. Kyle's were sweet and soft.

Kyle. I pushed Tyler off as his hand started pushing at the bottom of my shirt. That can't happen again.

"Stop. Never again."

He sighed, "I make you feel better, I'm better than Kam."

I scoffed, "It's Kyle you dumbass. And no. You're just a player who wants some fresh meat."

He smirked, "That's not me, that's your 'Boyfriend'."

"Whatever."

I went to my room. As I was sketching in my notebook, an hour later Tyler walked in. He sat on the end of the bed.

"Ainsley I'm sorry.."

"It's fine."

He came over and sat by me. He was looking over my shoulder. His head rested on my shoulder. "Whatcha doin?"

"Sketching."

He smiled, "You're good."

"Thanks."

"Ainsley."

I turned towards him, "Wha-"

He cut me off with his lips. Not again. But I wanted it. I couldn't push away.

Things got heated like last time. But he didn't try to take my shirt off this time. Just kissing.

He whispered in my ear, "See, I can make you forget whatever his name is."

I smirked, "What was his name again?"

He smirked at me and continued kissing me. That's how we were the last night there. Just kissing, asking each other questions.

When his parents came back they went right to their room and Tyler stayed with me. We just layed there. Our legs tangled. And we fell asleep.

****************************************************************

Theres your update ladies and gentlemen!

~VOTE

~COMMENT

~FAN