Chapter 10 - I Love You.

Clementine's POV: "Goodnight, Renee." I said. I turned over towards the wall and closed my eyes. Within a few seconds I heard Renee crying. The first night is really hard. I personally didn't cry too much but I was very disoriented. I climbed out of my bed and into Renee's. "Ssshh. It's going to be okay. I know a lot has happened today. It's normally not all so fast. But I'm here for you and so are Nicky, and Vause, and Boo, and Chapman. You've already got a group and it'll be okay. I promise." I whispered. "Shut the fuck up!" I heard from the other side of the dorm. "Fuck off, it's her first night!" I said. For the rest of the night I just laid down next to her and played with her hair.

In the morning it seemed Renee was doing a bit better. I walked over to Nicky's bunk and kissed her. "Did I show you you're the one for me?" I whispered in her ear. "Yes." She said. "Good. I love you." I said. Oh my god what? It just came out. "Umm. What? Sorry." I said. I looked down and walked out of her bunk and as I walked off I heard. "Love you too, Clementine.". A grin spread across my face. Nicky loves me. I didn't even mean to say that I loved her. It just came out. Though I guess what they say is true, you're ready to tell someone you love them when you can't not  tell them.

Renee hadn't been assigned a job yet, so while I cleaned she sat on the benches and asked me questions about prison. "So do you have sex with Nicky like, all the time?" She asked. "Renee!" I said with a grin. "What? I'm curious. I just never thought you were into girls like her." She admitted. "Like how?" I asked. "She's so....butch. That's not a bad thing, I just didn't know that was your  thing." She admitted. "Well, not normally. But, Nicky is different." I said. I smiled down as I mopped the floor. "You love her, don't you?" She asked. "Yes." I answered, a little too quickly. 

Soon I got all the bathrooms clean and I was off to lunch. "Hey." I said as I sat down in between Nicky and Renee. "Hey..." Nicky said. She stuck her hand on my thigh and I laid my head down on her shoulder for a brief moment. I whispered in her ear, "Hey, I love you." I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead. I looked over at Chapman and Vause, They were messing with each other's hands and looking into each other's eyes. "I saw that!" I said. "Oh my god, you're fucking again!" Nicky said to them. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Chapman said not so convincingly. "Oh fuck that, I can see the lust in your eyes!" I said. Everyone laughed. It was in that moment that I knew, even if things didn't always work out, I'd make it out of here alive as long as I had these people by my side. 

A/N Sorry this chapter is so short! It was kind of a filler, yikes! Be sure to stay tuned though! There is more to come!