Chapter 26

Justin's POV
It was holiday season and boy do I love this season. Today was the last day before Christmas break. I was currently teaching my last class. Which was Camila's , Austin , and Normani's. I was explaining their assignment. Camila was certainly not happy about it. I smirked and continued explaining. Soon the bell rung , break timeee. Camila walked up to me ; are you serious this assignment. " Well if you are a good girl to Daddy we'll see if you still have to do it " I said. She tried hiding a smile. " we will think about it " she said.i still can't believe Austin was her first. But , it's ok I'll be her second and more to come😉. I packed up and left.  Following Camila's car home. I watched her walk In and I was hot on her trail but she didn't know. She went straight to her room and I followed she swiftly pulled off her shirt. I didn't waste time and spinned her around. I crashed my lips to hers. She was in shock but kissed back. She then groaned in which made me go insane but she stopped me " sorry but my parents invited me for dinner " she said. " May I come along " I said with a smirk. In which she returned " sure ". Then she took off her pants. She honestly did not care that I was here and she definetly was looking for me to do some "bad things 😉" to her right now. I just walked out before I do the things. And waited in my car. Once she came out I drove to her original home. Here dad has gotten better but he's still strict. Camila knocked on the door.  Her sister opened it. The way they hugged eachother they both had tears in their eyes. They sure missed eachother. Her sister then looked at me strangely , I guess she didn't Remeber me.  I walked in , Camila's mom came rushing toward her and hugged her. I smiled at the sight. " Ah your justin right " her mom asked " yes I am Ms . Cab..." before I can finished she hugged me. Then walked in her father , he hugged her . He then stared me down. " I hope this is just a friendship " he said. We both nodded. He then gave me a type welcoming and intimidating hug. I shrugged it off and sat with them for dinner.  It was all smiles. They were happy to see their daughter. Guess what ? They even invited me to join them on Christmas Eve. I gladly accepted.  Then we left. As much as everything was back to normal.  Camila doesn't want to go back. 

Should I continue or just put this story on hold ?