Chapter 5

Camilas POV
I woke up and groaned realizing I had classes today. Another thing was , shoot I'm going to be late. I quickly hopped in the shower.  I did my routine faster then usual then picked out an outfit.

I then grabbed a random jacket and threw it on

I then grabbed a random jacket and threw it on. Surprising it went with my outfit.  I drove a fast as I could but no use I was late anyway.
" Camila I'm sorry but you will have to go to detention " I nodded I mean she has to follow rules. I walked in there to be greeted by Mr. Bieber. Oh great this would be awkward. I shut the door behind me and sat down. " Good morning " he said " Morning" I said. I pulled out some math work out. Ugh I don't understand this.  " need help " he asked I nodded and he sat next to me. " Look Camila don't worry just wants to let you know you can trust me if you ever need someone to talk to. Swing by my house. I'm always there. " he stated giving me his address. I smiled at him.  " Btw you look good in my jacket " he said with a smirk " oh this is yours here " I was about to take it off but he stopped me. " give it to me later " he said winking. Is he dead flirting " How are you so sure I'll see you later ?" I asked.   " Because Ms Cabello you will" he said smirking.   Damn looking at him face to face.  He was sexy man. I loved how his hair looked I wanted to run my hands through them. His pink plumped lips how I wanted to feel them at every inch of my skin.  Ok Camila enough.  Once I snapped out of my thoughts I dead caught him checking me out with no shame.  He licked his lips.   Could it be possible my player of a teacher had a thing for me.
Hours passed and the day ended so I was currently home. I arrived with the same stuff going on. My parents argueing this is why I wanted to leave to bad. I found Sofie in her room crying. " Hey baby wanna go to Tia's house". She nodded and grabbed my hand. I sent my mom a text knowing where Sofie is. As if for me. They didn't really care about me anymore. It was whatever. I drove to my aunts house and dropped off Sofie. I then started driving. To the one place I was interested and curious about going , Mr. Bieber's house. Once I arrived my jaw dropped

  Once I arrived my jaw dropped

he's freaking Rich man. OMGG I was in shock. This house was gorgeous. I parked and walked up to the door. I knocked and soon enough a lady opened it " Hola I'm Carolina " she said and invited me in. He has a freaking maid who can cook. It's obvious she's Latina. " I'm Camila " I said. " Justy you have company " she said smiling over at me. I couldn't help but laugh at what she calls him. Soon he walked down.

I stood there taking in his body

I stood there taking in his body. He was shirtless. OMG his tattoos 💦. " Take a picture it will last longer " he winked. " Justy do you need me to cook " Carolina asked " No mama it's ok I'll order something go rest " he said. Wait was that his mom. Nah maybe she was like a mother to him. " ok Justy ". He groaned and I laughed " Carolina !" He whined. " fine I'll leave. Encantada conocerte Camila " she said ( please to have met you ). "igualCarolina" i said ( same Carolina ). I saw Justin smirking at me. " I told you I'd see you later but let me order pizza ". He then led me to his living room. In which we both sat down. He ordered the pizza then he looked at me " Justin I'm ready to talk but after we eat ". I said " Anything you want but please get comfy Babygirl ". Wait did he just call me Babygirl. I took of his jacket and my shoes. While he went to get the pizza. He then came back with the box . After we ate I started talking. " ok I know the first thing you wanna know is why I work at a strip club" he nodded " well it's the only way I can earn lots of money to move out. My parents argue a lot and don't care about Me only about my little sister. " He cut me off " you can stay with me " he winked I slightly smiled. " everyday when I get home there's something new. I usually take my sister to my aunts house. Then me I just stay there and defend my mom. In which sometimes I get hit by my dad ". By now I was crying. Justin pulled me into his care chest and hugged me tightly. In which we were sort of laying down on the couch. " shh I'm sorry Camila but I'll be here for you. If you ever want to get away just come here. It gets lonely here " he laughed. His laugh was beautiful. He then started playing with my hair " ok my turn. Well my dad as you know owns a company. My mom and u drifted a part few years ago because of my bad behavior. Sometimes I stress a lot. At first my dad didn't care about me but now he does and sends me money. " he spoke I hugged him tight. With him I felt safe " hey do you wanna shower and stay over " I nodded. He Carried me to his room. I squealed when he picked me up. His room was huge. * picture above . He took out a shirt for me and a towel. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. This shower felt good. Once I was done I threw on his shirt it smelt like him. I then walked out and saw him laying in bed. I stood there looking at him. " come on " he said " wait me lay with you " he smirked " sure why not ". I just went along with it. We soon started watching TV. I then yawned " tired ? " he asked I nodded " get some sleep Camila ". I turned to my side. Only to feel him pull me into him and him to nuzzle his head into my neck. I could feel his smirk. But I felt so safe. But wait , am I really laying in my teachers bed ?!