Chapter22

Justin's POV
I got Camila to just move back in with me. I mean most her stuff was still here anyway. I smirked to myself she can't resist me. Yeah she may have feelings for Austin but I topped all those feelings along time ago. The only thing is she's not sleeping with me. She sleeps in the room across from mine. To be honest that was a pain. I woke up and walked across.  She wasn't in her room so I headed downstairs.  In which I find her and Rosalinda about done with breakfast.  I walk over and kissed Carolina's forehead " Buenos días mi hijo ( Good morning my son " she said as I did that. I was about to kiss Camila but turned around " your food is right here " she turned back around handing me a plate. " What no kiss ?" I asked with a slight smirk. She grabbed her plate and shook her head no. Carolina just laughed. This won't be so easy after all.
Once she finished eatting she started to load the dishes in the dish washer. Damn look at that fatty tho👅💦.  As she bent down I walked up and pressed my self against her. She then stood up straight. I wrapped my arms around her. " Come on baby girl one kiss no one is here" I said. She turned around and act if she was gonna kiss me and walked off. Ughh, " Hey but get dressed we are going out for a while " I called out. " okayyyy" she yelled. Once we got ready we decided to go for a walk , you know get that work out in.
**********
As soon as we got home I showered and so did Camila in her room. Once I was done I could hear talking on the phone. " aww I miss you too baby " she spoke. She's talking to Austin 🙄. I then smirked to myself time for me to be JUSTIN. I just causally walked in and started crawling on the bed. She jumped but then relaxed cuz she saw it was me. She was still on the phone with Austin.  I hovered over her and she still kept talking. I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. She type smiled. But she couldn't yell at me cuz she was on the phone. I smirked and went down to her neck. I started kissing her and saw her struggling to speak to Austin. She was holding back a moan " Austin I'll talk to u later " she said and ended the call. She put her phone aside . She was about to say something but I smashed my lips to hers and she actually kissed back. I smirked into the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer. Before it got to deep she pulled away. "Good night Justin. There's school and for you work tomorrow " she said like if nothing just happened. " Can u sleep with me ? " I casually asked. She turned on her side " good night Justin " she said.