Chapter 6

Justin's POV
I kept tapping the side to next to me and felt nothing.  Where did she go. I got out of bed and started walking downstairs . I then heard giggles from the kitchen so I walked over there. I walk in and have the perfect view. So family is leaning against the kitchen counter watching Carolina. So since she's in my shirt and in the position she's standing in I can see up the shirt. So let's just say purple and lace . My two favorite things 😏. I just wanted to smack that ! But , let me stop myself. Instead I walked up closet behind there and stood there. Right there closely behind her. My friend started getting to Happy. I think she noticed because she turned around. I smirked at her. Her cheeks flushed red , she quickly moved tho. She then help Carolina with the breakfast. I just sat there eyeing her. " Someone's hungry " Carolina said " Yea I see something tasty " I said and licked my lips. " Mira (look ) !" Carolina said smacking me across my head. I chuckled and Camila turned around her face red as a tomato .
Camilas POV
I just had to turn around I was blushing ode.  Now I pretty sure he has something for me.  I mean hey he's 22 I'm 19 . Wait what am I saying , he's a player.
Justin's POV
Camila then passed me a plate " thanks babe" I said.  I don't know if she's getting it yet but I like her. From the moment she walked in my classroom. But she maybe thinks I'm alittle to old. Wait I'm 22 and we are both in collage. Just because I'm a teacher don't mean crap. She then sat across from me.  " you work today " I asked her , she sighed and nodded. " Well how about I drive you and you and your fridge give me and my friend a private show ?" Her eyes widen I smirked " How did you knew she works there too?" She asked " I saw her duh " I said. She looked at me " fine deal". I smirked " thank you ". She just looked at me. This will be good 💦.
Hours later I got dressed Camila just threw on sweats because you know she gets ready over there. Once we got there Camila went to where she had to go and meet up with Normani . I went and got to the room. While
Khalil was waiting for me. I quickly grabbed a drink and said " tonight will be good ". " oh I hope man " he said. I chuckled at him.  Oh let me tell you about Thai private room. I basically own it , there's no other room like this. Um contains two dance poles and two couches . In which Khalil and I are sitting on. Basically that's it.  Hours later it was time. I sat back in my seat and smirked.  First walked in Normani .

Her eyes widen when she saw me and Khalil's widen when he saw her

Her eyes widen when she saw me and Khalil's widen when he saw her . I sent a smirk his way. Then Camila walked in this.

I could of sowrn my jaw dropped

I could of sowrn my jaw dropped. I licked my lips. Then Khalil yelled " Let this show begin ". I chuckled. The music played and they did their thing. My eyes were on Camila , she looked so good . She then came over and started dancing on me. My hand reached to touch her tigh but she smacked it away and moved her finger as in to say no . Damn man!! Relax Justin rekax. Soon enough time was up. Before she walked out the door I pulled her back and whispered in her ear " it's too late I'll drive you hope ". She bit her lip and nodded " I'll meet you outside " I said and let her go.
Normani POV
" DID WE JUST DO THAT INFRONT OF OUR TEACHER AND HIS HOT FRIEND?!" I yelled to MILA. She nodded and I smirked. I need his name.
Justin's POV
Within minutes Camila walked out in sweats. I opened the car door for her. She got in quickly . I then started to drive " are you pleased?" She asked with a smirk. First time I've caught her smirk. " Yes very although I could ask for more. I'll take it slow" I replied " Well I'm glad" she said sarcastic. I chucked. Within minutes we made it to her house. She groaned " what's wrong " I asked " my parents are up wish me luck will you " she asked I held her shoulder " I will remeber you can always talk to me about this Camila ". " thank you Mr.Bieber ". She said I smirked " I like when you say it ". She smiled " Good Night Justin "
" good night sweetheart ". With that I waited till she went it hoping she will be ok.
Camila POV
He definetly makes me feel safe. Right when I walked through the door I heard my dad yelling. This time he was drunk. My mom
Looked terrified. She was relieved to see me. Rught when I was about to hug her . My dad smacked me " WHY YOUR HOME SO LATE ?" He asked and that sure did sting. I stood quite he hit me again. " W-work " I said. My mom
Couldn't help me. He held a grip on my wrist so tight I was falling to the floor. " NEEXTT TIME YOU COME HOME EARLYY" he spat , eww the smell of alcohol. Once he let go ine held my wrist it had a mark. Then once again he hit me. I quickly ran to my room. Tears steamed down my face. I wish I was with Justin right now. He makes me feel safe. Remeber Camila he's a player my mind said. But shoot I didn't care ! I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a bruise under my eye and black and blue on my wrist. Great I thought. The tears came down , I don't understand why my dad is drunk. It's probably cuz he knows there's to much Issues and stress. I just hope it all gets better .

Well here you have it! Please leave comments and share. Soo what do you think Jusmila ? Will her parents get better ? Will suggestions. Oh , check out My other stories 🔥☺️💖