Chapter 7

Camila's POV
I woke up and got ready for  school. But groaned at my marks , I would have to cover them up some how. So sweater and sunglasses it is ! Yayy * note sarcasm .

 So sweater and sunglasses it is ! Yayy * note sarcasm

I then drove my self to school. I was about to walk into my first class. Until I saw from a far Ms.Deli and Justin literally eating eachothers faces. Ughhhhh!! Wait why am
I feeling bothered by this. Well because you like him. Haha yea no ! Whatever i kept walking. I had free period it turns out. Yas ! So I went out for some fresh air. I sat down and relaxed . I then heard " Mind if I join " I saw the one guy I'm confused about.  " sure " he sat next to me. " Why on earth you have a sweater on I know it's about to be October but its great out " he stated " i just felt this way " i said. He was full in staring at me. " Did you know I like your eyes " he said " No " I siad with a smirk " well they are beautiful and I would like to see them " he said smoothly pulling off my sunglasses not giving me time to think fast. He looked at my face I looked down " on my gosh Camila " I looked away. He then held my wrist I winced because of the black and blue. He lifted up my sleeves. His jaw clenched. Right there the bell rung I threw on my shades. " Hey Camila come over tonight" he said I nodded and followed. The rest of the courses went by pretty fast. I hopped in my car and headed home. Luckily no one was home. My sister was at school with her cousin. So my aunt will take care of that. My parents were working so. I went up to my room and grabbed a bag and filled in with clothes and things I need . I mean last time I stayed at his place so i mean. Who knows this time. Once I had everything I left. I made it to his house and Carolina opened the door " Hola mi hija ( hello my daughter ) juju is not here yet " she said " it's ok I'll hang with you " I told her. So we went to the kitchen she made dinner so I decided to make desert. I made a chocolate cake with Vanilla frosting. Btw, I actually know how to cook. " Camila I'm going to shower before we eat Justin should be here any minute " Carolina said with her Latina accent " alright I'll clean up a bit" I stated. As I started to clean up. I heard the door alarm go off meaning someone just walked in. It was followed by a " Carolina I'm home !" Then he walked into the kitchen. He then looked up and his eyes met with mine. " Well I can get used to this " he said with a smirk. Not knowing what to say I turned around and continued cleaning up. I then felt breathing on my neck. Damn he got real close. " How'd you get here ?" He asked " I drove here " I said a little type nervous.  " oh that white range is yours ?" He asked I Jude's nodded not saying a word, he chuckled against my ear. That was so cute . " Do I make you nervous ? " he asked.  Man what up with him and questions. " No " I said shortly trying to play it cool. He then finally backed away and chuckled once again.  I grabbed plates and started to set the table.  He just watched me but then went upstairs.  Probably to go and change. Soon enough Carolina came back , as well did Justin. I was right he changed into something comfortable. " Hola Juju " Carolina said. Justin walked up to her and kissed her forehead , awww. We then all sat and started to eat. It was silent but a good one. I then brought out my cake.  They both took and piece. " mmmm this is so good " Justin said " Muy bueno  ( very good ) " Carolina said. I smiled at her. Once we all finished Carolina told me she got the dishes.  So I went with Justin to the living room.  We sat down.  " now Camila tell me the full story" he said. I nodded knowing exactly what he was talking about so I started " Well that night when you dropped me off , my dad was drunk. No clue why. Then out of the random started hitting me "
I said trying to keep my cool , he pulled me in his arm. This is where I felt safe. " Just know you always have me " he whispered. We then pulled away. I didn't even realize I had tears till Justin wiped them for me. " you can stay as long as you want I see you brought a bag "
He says chucking. " thanks " I said and smiled " no problem babe " he said with a smirk. I just avoid eye contact. I mean doubt he likes me that's just who Justin , Mr.Bieber is , a flirt.
He then lead me upstairs to the bathroom so I can shower and whatnot. Once I was done I got into a huge shirt and some short shorts. I walked out.  Now it was his turn as I waited i just sat on his huge bed. He came out shirtless with some sweats.  Damn , daddy !  I looked away so I won't seem creepy. "
Where will I be sleeping ?" I asked. " with me " he said like nothing " besides sleeping on this huge bed gets lonely " I was gonna say something back but instead I layed down . I realized I was to tired. I then started thinking about everything. Tears started to fall. Then I felt arms wrapped around me. Man I thought he fell asleep a long time ago. " Camila everything's gonna be alright " he whispered in my ear. With that my eyes closed. What type of relationship do we have tho ?

Here you go! Many have been asking me to update. Please leave suggestions and comments like what you want to read. So are you guys feeling jusmila ? Thank you for reading 💖