Chapter 16

Camila's POV
I woke up the next morning and decided to let Justin sleep. He works a lot. Plus he looked cute while sleeping. I must admit I have something for Justin.  But idk if he likes me and if he's looking for something serious. On top of that Austin
Is back. To be honest I miss him
And still have feelings for him. My phone vibrated speaking about him , Austin texted me. 
"Hey wanna chill " - Austin
" Yea sure " - me
" I'll pick you up " he said.
" um yea just park down the block. "I said.  " ok" - Austin.
I can't let Austin know I live with our teacher.
I instantly went upstairs to get dressed quietly. Making sure Justin wouldn't wake  up.

once I was done

once I was done. I exited the gate and walked down the block. There was Austin waiting for me.

boy he looked good

boy he looked good.  " Hey nice to see you " he said pulling me in a hug. " You look beautiful " he said opening the door for me. " thanks " I said. He got in the passenger seat " So how about we have brunch and then you can come to my place my mom has been asking for you "
I smiled and nodded.   We headed to shake and shack. Which is my favorite place to eat. " You remember " I said "
Ofcourse I do " he said smirking. He opened the door for me.  We then walked over to it. He interlocked our hands. It felt perfect , like nothing ever happened between us.
We ordered and sat down. We started to laugh and talk.
*skipping time.
We then headed to his place he opened the door " Mom Im back !" He yelled.  She came over to the door and squealed when she saw me "CAMILA ! How are you so beautiful as always " Michele said.  " I'm good and same to you " i said.  " well cooking would you stay for dinner ". Sure , can I help ?"  " oh dear please catch up with Austin. " she said " honey show her around " she said. Austin took my hand again. What's up with him , can't lie i have a feeling in my stomach. " ok so obviously you saw my living room and my kitchen. Let me take you too the basement" he said. We went down to the basement. Oh if your wondering Austin did not live in this house before. This one is way bigger.  Anyway there was a Foos ball table. I walked over to it it rough back memories , from when I first met Austin.
Flashback
I decided to go to a high school party to have some fun  ( this was my second year ).  Yea , it was the worst idea ever and I couldn't find my ride , Normani. So I decided to go to the basement where no one was. Down there they had a foos ball table. I stood by it and started to mess around with it.  I then heard a voice " Wanna play " I met with these eyes I've never seen before. " sure " I said. He was so cute in my eyes and tall , compared to me that is. We played and ofcourse he ended up winning. " What's your name beautiful ?" He asked " Im Camila ". " well I'm Austin and I think we go to the same school and same grade and have one class together " he said. I thought about and nodded. " Anyway would you mind if I get your number " he said I totally freaked out man. I had butterflies.
End of Flashback

Austin was my first real guy friend and boyfriend.  I was then caught out of my thought by Austin saying " brings back memories right ?" I nodded he then lead me back upstairs and up the stairs to the rooms.  He then took me to his room. " And this is my room " he said proudly I giggled.  I then plopped on his bed. He chuckled " too comfortable now are we " I threw a pillow at him. He then layed next to me. We layed in comfortable silence.  I was looking around his room and I saw something that caught my eyes.  I went up to it and held it. "
You still have this ?" I asked. It was a picture of us in which he had put in a frame.

i remember that day perfectly

i remember that day perfectly. It was at a family thing and we were all
Playing soccer.  " Yea I do " he said all shyly.  I then sat back with him.
" Austin why did you really come back "
I said looking deeply in his eyes.
" I came back for you " he said staring into my eyes. He then started to lean in.  Our lips touched and I had that feeling in my stomach. I guess I still had feelings for him. " i told you i would still
Like you " he whispered. I giggled "
Go on a date with me "
He said. I smiled sure. 

Let me know what you guys think .