Chapter 14

Camila's POV
I woke up to the feeling of the most safest arms wrapped around me. I turned around to just admire him. Hey for a 22 year old to become a teacher he must be smart. I mean what quality does he not have. He's funny, a gentlemen , sexy , sweet , he's amazing. He even got them tattoos. In which I started to trace with my fingers. He caught me out of my thoughts when he said " that feels nice " in his morning voice💦😍. I giggled " Today is the Halloween party!" He groaned " What ?" I asked " I will be a shaparon since I'm a teacher " he said " awe but haha " I teased " Not funny " he said finally opening his eyes to look at me. " I'm sorry " I said in a baby voice " it's *he kissed me hand all * another kiss good ". I giggled because it type tickled. To be honest idk what we are but I like it. I love his company. Even tho I know he got a bunch of side girls. It just so happens I'm the main one 😉. He was about to say something but my phone vibrated It said i had a text message.
"Hey!" - Austin ☁️. Wait why is he texting me. We haven't spoken his he broke up with me
" um hi " - me
" I know I know your wondering why am
I texting you well just checking up on you I mean that's what friends to right 😉😏" - Austin
" yea I guess and i'm good. I see your still same - me
" yes same old me " - Austin
" well we will catch up later ok"/me
" ok byee💓" - Austin. Ok emojis and everything what is going on. I then forgot Justin was just staring at me "
Omg I'm sorry " he chuckled " it's ok everything ok you seemed confused cutie " ah , I loved when he called me nicknames. " yea all good" I said. He just smiled.
* skipping ahead
Today was the Halloween party obviously.  So I had to get ready. I got in the shower and then did my thing. I curled up my hair.  Justin had already left since he's a chaperon. Idk don't ask me.  All of a sudden there was a knock at my door. I told Mani to come dress up with me here. I asked Justin first and he said it was ok with him. " come in ". She walked in and her jaw dropped even more. " HIS HOUSE IS A CASTLE " I laughed " come on let's get dressed." 
Soon enough we were done . Mani decided to be a cop and this was my costume

 Mani decided to be a cop and this was my costume

" DAMN GURL " mani said. I just laughed and dragged her out the door. We soon made it to the party, LITTY! We both walked in and ofcourse there were stares. Glares from girls and stares from guys. I then felt a stare that was reaching into my soul. I started looking around and I found out who it was coming from. I mean Justin ofcourse. This look was indescribable.  His eyes were dark , yet his look said hunger all over it. I was now staring right back at him. He licked his lips. It then hit me I was causing all of this. Mani had went off somewhere and Justin is a teacher so. I then felt my phone vibrate. 
" You look extremely sexy💦" - Justin
" Is that so" - me
" yes I'm trying my best to stay still " / Justin
" well your going to have to behave 😂" - me
" ughhh" - Justin.   I looked at him and sent a wink.   I went off to dance.
In case you were wondering. There is candy at this party. I mean hey never to old for candy.
After a decent amount of hours the party was over. I asked Mani to drive me back because Justin was to busy helping clean up.   But , right when I walked in the door slammed shut and I was pushed against the door. I was attacked by those soft lips. The lips I've kissed for like the fourth or fifth time by now. This kiss was rough  yet soft. He had his hands firmly around my waist. I bit his lip and he groaned.  " How would you like to be Mr. Bieber's maid ? " he said. That's where I stopped him " haha you would've thought I was giving you what you want " i said walking away. I heard him mumble a few things under his breath. " What ?" I said smirking he just groaned in frustration. Ah sure he can be patience I thought to myself.   Wait what am I saying. 

Another chapter !! Get ready someone will be coming back. Please leave comments and suggestions !!! What do you want to happen next ! 💜