Chapter 4

Justin's POV
I slammed my alarm and quickly got ready. I quickly got ready and greeted my maid. In which she made me breakfast. Once I ate that I drove off to school well work. Hey at least it's Friday. Once I walked in I greeted Ms. Deli. You can basically she's one of my side girls. Right now I'm only interested in one Camila Cabello. I walked into my room and started getting ready for the day. Since we had some visitors Ms Deli will be showing them around so today schedule will be different. Which means I'll be seeing Camila for two periods. Now it was still early , but in that moment the one person I was interested in walked in.

" Good morning " I said

" Good morning " I said. She then replied but I looked closely and her eyes were red and puffy. I instantly got up and closed the door. I heard her sniffle. " What's wrong ?" I asked. " N-nothing " she said " Camila it's clearly something , I'm your teacher you can trust me " I said. She took a deep breath then said " My boyfriend broke up with me ". I wanted to punch this kid. " Aw sweetie I'm sorry but don't cry his loss think of it that way " I said. She slightly smiled " plus it's Friday. Do you really want to spend your Friday crying " she shook her head. I smiled " Hey if this helps we will be doing poems so express your self there " I said " oh I will " she said. Even while crying she still looked beautiful. It was just something about her. I didn't notice I was staring at her till she said " Earth to Mr. Bieber ". ". Oh sorry I got lost in my thoughts " I said " mhm ok " she said and got out a few materials.  I went back to my desk and sat down. " May I use the bathroom " she asked I chuckled " yea sure ".   As she got up I licked my lips.  Damn that 🍑 tho. I just wanted to squeeze it.  Relax Justin yiur her teacher . Soooo we are both in collage so this isn't wrong if you think about it 😉. Once she came back everyone started walking in. I then saw her friend Normani give her a tight hug and telling her to forget Austin. Guessing the guy who dumped her.  He's a , you know Ima keep it to myself.  Once everyone was settled I greeted them and explained what we would be doing today.  " Today we will be doing poems which I hope you are all familar with " they all nodded. " i want you to write a draft of your poem.  Read it to me then do a final copy.  Oh and don't worry we have two period together. So get working " I said and sat back at my desk.     There was only few minutes till this period ended and Camila came up to me.  " All finished " I asked looking at her. In which she avoided eye contact. She nodded and started reading.

 As she was reading I could see her pain

As she was reading I could see her pain. Damn , a girl like her shouldn't be treated this way.  Once she was the bell rung. " She you last period " I said smiling , she returned a weak one.
Soon enough it was last period.  Everyone walked in and got straight to business.  I sat there thinking about Camila . I just wanna kiss her lips and make her mine. But one thing is that's not how Justin rolls.  We will see.  
Before you know it the day was over " Have a nice weekend " I said to them.    Once everyone was gone I packed my stuff and left.  Tonight I will be having some fun😏.  

Hours later:
I was currently getting ready. My friend Khalil and I would be heading to a strip club. Hey I mean we are guys.  Once I was ready I rolled out.  They security already knew me and let me in. That's when I saw Khalil.  We gave a bro hug then looked around at all the girls.  We then headed to our private room.  Yes private room private show 😏.   Within minutes I saw someone pushing one of the girls in. Which caused her to land on my lap.  I smirked , she quickly got up. But when she turned around both our eyes widen.

 " CAMILA , YOU WORK HERE "

" CAMILA , YOU WORK HERE ".  I asked.  " Im sorry I can't do this " she ran out and I followed closely behind.  I found her leaning  against a wall. I started to take of my jacket. I put it around her.  I mean she didn't really have clothes on.  " Hey it's ok you can trust me.  Your secret is safe with me.  You can explain all this to me later on " I whispered to her. She nodded " hey let me give you a ride " I told her leading her to my car. I opened the door for her. But I had to smirk damn she looked good. She then gave me her address and I drove her home.  She then looked scared " What's wrong ?" I asked.  My parents are home.  She said.  " How about you sneak though the back " I said.  She nodded " your right " she took off her heals and got out of my car. " Thank you Mr. Bieber. ". " Camila out of classes call me Justin" I said she nodded " Btw nice Ferrari Justin ". She smiled. I just winked and watched her go in.  Damn by what I can see her life is a mess right now. But I will listen and make her mine

Let me know what you guys think. Promise it will get better 💓