Chapter 20

Camila POV.
I was currently getting ready for this party. Any collage student is allowed to go. Mani and Austin convienes me to go. So yea here I am. Just got out the shower and gonna do some makeup. Btw  Mani is here. Yea we your best friend goals or whatever. After I did make up and hair I got dressed.

 Nothing to extreme taking it simple

Nothing to extreme taking it simple. Mani on the other hand , well you guys already know.

Soon there was a knock at my door

Soon there was a knock at my door. I opened it and saw the most handsomest thing.

" Hey, YOU guys ready ?" He asked

" Hey, YOU guys ready ?" He asked. " uh huh . MANI LETS GOO!" I yelled , he laughed.  Down came Mani and we made it To the party.  
Once we walked in , the loud music beamed.  Austin put his arm around my waist tightly. Normani ran off to someone. That someone being Khalil. Wait could this mean , no but he's a teacher as well. I shrugged off the thoughts. Austin was introducing me to a few of his friends. Alex(orAC), Robert, and Zach.  " Nice to meet you guys " i yelled over the music. They all smiled. 
I then started walking around. I then came to a room and saw what I didn't want to see.

Justin and Xenia sitting at a piano I tried to leave the room as quietly as possible

I tried to leave the room as quietly as possible. I literally ran back to Austin.
Justin's POV
After playing the piano.  I wakes back to where the main crowd was. I walked hand n hand with Xenia. She then stopped to talk to someone. Then something caught my eye.  Austin and Camila kissing. I didn't think she would come. Ugh, just by watching them I got a nasty feeling. I just wanted to pull her off him.  Where did I go wrong? Did she always have feelings for him ?  Anyway they then started dancing so I pulled Xenia to dance.
Camila POV
I saw Justin and Xenia dancing. Idk why do I even care I have Austin. But I felt this urge to go to the bathroom.  So that's where I went. Once I came out I was pushed back in. I opened my eyes to  only meet with those brown ones and that tight grip around my waist. " Hey " Justin spoke " w-what are you doing ?" I stuttered. " just saying hi and to tell you , you left some stuff at my place " he let go of me and I quickly walked out. It was pretty late " hey babe let's go back to my place " Austin said. 
In which from there it was all passion and love.