Chapter 11

Justin's POV
Saturday :
I woke up and saw Camila was still sound asleep. Yes , in case your confused she sleeps with me. Just don't ask 😂. I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast since on weekends Carolina is off. I let her go visit family and what not. I got out all the stuff and started to get busy. If I must say , I cook some good breakfast. Minutes later I heard footsteps, it was obviously Camila. " Good Morning SunShine " I said " Morning Bieber , I didn't know you know how to cook " she said sitting on a stool watching me. " Sweetie what can I not do, yet again still some stuff you don't know about me  " I said winking at her. " yea let's see if this actually taste good " she said as I handed her a plate. I sat with her and watched her. She threw a piece of pancake in her mouth. She moaned and closed her eyes. Well damn !!!! " This is sooo good !" She said. I chuckled " eh I told you ". She continued to eat. Soon enough her plate was empty. She then started throwing everything in the dish washer. She bent over , omg control
Yourself Justin. I licked my lips. She then asked " Do I have to put anything in this ?" I was caught out of my trance and fantasies about Camila " uh no is good " I said. Nice going man.
" So do you have what your going to wear" I asked her she smirked and nodded. " I'm going to start showering and doing makeup " she said. I nodded.
About an hour later I was ready.

i was looking quite good if i say so myself

i was looking quite good if i say so myself. Then decent ten minutes later Camila walked down

  Then decent ten minutes later Camila walked down

Damn MA ! " How do I look " she asked. " great " I said. " ok so let's go " she said. Omg what is she doing to me. We hopped in my car. It was a pretty decent long car ride. I then put my hand in her bare tight. Because as you can see ^^ her skirt has a slit . But , it's a habit of mine to do that if I have a lady friend in te car with me. Surprisingly Camila didn't say anything. She then Turned up the radio. She started singing along to that " Cold water " song by that young guy 😂. She was adorable, funny , and sexyyyy. After forty minutes we arrived. Camila's jaw dropped. "
This is where your dad lives " she asked. " yup" i said popping the P. I heard her mumble under her breath. I grabbed her hand and interwind it with mine , leading her to the back. Can we take a minute to realize how her hand fits in mine. Damn , what is happening to me. I then saw my dad and his fiancé. " Dad!" I said giving him a hug and hugging his fiancé. " Hi Jeremy " Camila said giving him a hug. My dad winked at me. I can tell he either likes Camila or her body. Well that's the Bieber boys for ya. I then introduced her to my dads soon to be wife. In which they seem to be hitting it off quite well. I then heard " JUSTIN JUSTIN".
" JAXON JAZZY !" I yelled picking them both up. I hardly see my sibling but I love them with all my heart. I kissed both of them. " Justin who's that she's pwetty " Jaxon said. Now looking at Camila and Camila smiling next to me. I looked at her. " hmm that's my friend Camila " I said to them. " great so she can be my girlfriend " Jaxon said. Camila giggled " No she can't buddy " I said. Then Camila extended her arms " sure Jaxon can " she said winking at me. Really I can't flirt nor be freaky with her. Yet she can accept my little brother. Must got to be kidding me. After that once I let them
Go play. I grabbed Camila's hand and smirked. I can get used to this. " want something to drink ?" I asked her. " um water please " she said. " one water for the lady and a tequila for me " I said. What I'm 22. Camila looked at me , I winked back. He then gave us out drinks. Once again i linked our hands. I then went and sat down. I told her to sit on my lap. I mean she had no choice , slick Justin. "
You don't drink " I asked " I can't 19 remember " she said I chuckled " here take a sip " she like at me " baby girl I know you want to " she grabbed the cup and took a sip. I chuckled at her face. I then placed my mouth where hers was and took a sip. I shot her a wink. I saw her look away. I then placed my hand on her 🍑. In which she didn't feel a thing. I just rested my hand there. They then cranked up the music. They played the song " Body " dreezy. She started moving her hips. She was basically grinding on me. I smirked and chuckled "
You wanna dance ?" She nodde shyly. She got up and I grabbed her hand and lead her to where others were dancing. They then changed the song. Back to sleep by Chris brown came on. Camila turned around. I pressed her body tightly against me. She started grinding to the beat. I had my hand on her thigh. I then whispered in her ear " lyrics to this song are perfect. ". I saw her bite her lip. She sure wasn't helping me. We both kept on dancing. After a while we sat down and mingled. Camila was like glued to my arms and hand. We walked around holding hands. I honestly felt happy at the moment. Just having fun. I as well can tell Camila was finally enjoying herself. After all she goes through and I'm glad it's with me. I was just smiling like an idiot. " why are you smiling ?" She asked. " Nothing just happy that's all " I said to her. She shrugged. We then bumped into a familiar figure. "
MOM! " I said I was in shock to see her.  I haven't seen her in forever. I engulfed her in a huge hug. She then looked over at Camila and smirked. "
Oh mom this is my friend Camila.  Camila this is my mom Pattie " I said. They hugged eachother and smiled. " well Justin I'll see you later you two have fun " MY said and walked off.  We danced one last time and drove back to my place.  She took of her heels and walked to the kitchen. I followed closely behind. " hmm I want a snack " she said looking at my cabinets. " I got one in mind "
I said licking my lips. She turned around with wide eyes. I walked closer to her. " wanna know what it is " she swallowed hard " You " i said. With a swift moment I sat her on the counter.  I crashed my lips to her soft ones. She was to shock. I chuckled into the kiss , I then kissed her neck, she groaned. I had my hand on the zipper of her skirt ( picture above ). I started to move it. But , she stopped me , hopped of the counter and ran upstairs. I stood their confused but then went after her. I walked into the bathroom and saw her sitting on the floor. " hey is everything ok " I said sitting next to her " yea it's ok , just embarrassing " she said " what is ?" I asked. " I've never you know " she said and I got where she was going " what really I mean you work at a ". She cut me off " so I respect myself " she said. " well don't be embarrassed I can wait". Her eyes widen then she said " I still don't do teachers" I rolled my eyes."
But you kissed me nevermind let me tell you a secret "
She nodded. "
I've never had a serious relationship before ". Her eyes widen " WHATT!!"   I chuckled " yup never all I've done is mess around ". " wow " she said " bug don't worry babe I can wait " I winked " yea aint happening.  I kissed her off guard " think about it " I said she just looked away I chuckled.  

Ok so I made this chapter longer than planned but hope you like it.  Leave comments ! 💓💋