Chapter 23

Camila POV
I woke up the next morning , to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and hopped in the shower. It's not cuz I don't like school. I just wanna stay sleeping man. I wore something simple today didn't really bother trying. Ofc as I walk out there was Justin as well ready to go. " Morning beautiful " he said " Morning " i said. I ate food and hopped in my car. I mean I can't get in the same as Justin's.
I made it to school and saw Austin instantly. I ran up to him and kissed him. From the corner of my eye I see Justin looking. Ugh this is so bad. But TBH don't know what I feel. Anyway we held hands and headed to our classes.
************
I soon headed into Mr. Bieber's class. Austin doesn't have him. Ofcourse I was early. He looked my way and smirked . The bell rung and no one else arrived. I had a confused look. He laughed. " Free period I don't have you guys today ". I just glared at him. He laughed " How about YOU help your favorite teacher he said shutting and locking the door. He already That the blinds down. I just nodded and I mean I guess. I got up from my desk and made my way toward him. " I need you to help with papers " he said. " there in that drawer " he said so I bent over. I then remembered I had a skirt on. I instantly smirked. Once I got the papers I set them back on his desk. I then notice his little friend was to excited I smirked. " So uh what do you need me to do with the papers" I said. " how about you do me ... u-uh I mean help
Check them " he stuttered. I smirked and grabbed a pen. I can tell I had an affect on him. But Austin ...

Soon enough the day ended to I went straight home to change. Mani will be picking me up and we'll be heading to our job. I don't like it but they pay well and I need money to support myself tbh. I was in the middle of changing and Justin barged in. I covered myself up. " Knock much !" I said " I'm sorry " he said with a smirk and turned away so I can finish. " done " i said " so where you going ?" He asked " work " I said not to happy about it. " Why put on a show for them when we can have a private show right now " he said about to grab my waist. I walked away with a small smirk. " ha I think not " and started walking out. " YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME !" He yelled. I stopped dead in my tracks " What ?" I said softly. He walked behind me " you heard me , I said I know you want me " he spoke in my ear. In which those words said the truth I did ...

Happy New Year loves ... Enjoyy!! Please ideas please ; suggestions