Chapter 10

Camila's POV
" You ain't gotta go to work work work work work work " my alarm rang. I really loved that song from that group. I groaned at the thought of school. I got dressed and went to school. In which there I saw mani. Btw , Justin was already here he has to be here before me.
" Girl where have you been!" Mani said. I giggled and looked down. " no girl I'm serious I know you aren't staying at your actual house so wear ?" I just shrugged my shoulders. She just groaned. Ofcourse Mani and I were early. We walked by Mr.Bieber's classroom. " good morning Mr.Bieber " I said. He looked up and smirked " Good morning Camila see you last period " he said. As we were walking mami eyes widen " you've been sleeping is Mr.Bieber house !" I covered her mouth " shhh". "
I KNEW IT !" She said. " but nothing going on I don't do teachers plus he's a flirt " I said. While walking into Ms. Deli's class.

It was coming towards the end of the day. Finally last period. Mani and I walked in. "
You two are early " Justin said " well we are coming from lunch " mani stated. Justin nodded then started writing stuff on the board. He then closed the door. " Normani my friend really likes you " Justin said " well tell him to come through " mani said. Justin and I laughed. Then everyone else started walking in and Justin started his lesson. Which had me zoning out. Talking about sentences and stuff. " Mrs .Cabello you seem to not be paying any attention in my class " he said shoot ! I thought " yes I am sir " I said. He smirked and crossed his arms " really , so what are we talking about ?" He asked " sentences " I said. " What are two things that make up a sentence ?" He asked " subject and predicate " I said. Even though I wasn't paying attention I already knew. This was just review. I sent a smirk his way. The boys just looked at me and the girls at Justin. " fair enough Ms.Cabello ". The bell then rang. " Alright have a nice day " Justin said. Ofcourse I was last " see you at home "
I said and walked out .
I then made it to Justin's place, Carolina opened the door for me. Bu now she must think Justin and I are hooking up 😂. But , trust me that's far from it. Even tho he's so hot. Right when I was about to close the door behind me. A foot stopped me. I looked up and saw Justin. He walked in and locked his door." I'm home Mama " Justin said letting Carolina know she can begin cooking. "
Your home early " I said. " that's because I have school in a few , come with me upstairs so I won't be lonely " he said with an adorable face. " Justin that's to far " I whined. But before I could say another complaint I was lifted of the ground. What is up with this kid and carrying me.  " you know I can walk right ?" I said. " Yea but you were complaining so " he said. He sat me down on his bed   Then he took his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. Jeez you must be blind if you didn't find this guy attractive. I was drooling but I don't fall nor go out with his type.  " Do you do teachers now " he said smirking catching me out of my trance. " No " I said getting up and liking for some Pj's." While YOU do that Im going to shower"
I said walking into the bathroom. Once I was done i walked out and hopped on the bed next to Justin. " once I again I still don't have your number. Your basically my student / friend who's accompanying me in my house " he stated. He won't give up. I handed him my phone " look for my number I don't know if by memory. " I said. He nodded. I then realized he started going through my photos. I snatched my phone away he just chuckled.  "
Oh Camila I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to my dads event this Saturday.  You know the one he was talking about. " he said. I was in shock but I nodded.  " I'd love to "
I said which caused him to show me that perfect smile.   So this weekend will be quite eventful. Let's see how this will go.

Hey !! Here you guys go.  I'm glad many of you are loving  this story it means so much. Please leave comments and suggestions. 💋💓